The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

share personal data on youtube

luk81

affiliate
Can i ask on my youtube chanel to my viewers/subscribers to write me down name and surname of one frend thay have. After few days I would give to one of this names a new phone.
I know i cant share personal data of people on my video, but i dont know if people can share ther frends name and surname
I need name and surname becouse this way the price would go to real person (highly probabably)

You can choose a surname according to your own choice but if you look to chose youtube channel name then I would say. You should choose the YouTube channel name as per your theme to create a YouTube channel.

I don't think names for his account or channel is what he meant.

Can i ask on my youtube chanel to my viewers/subscribers to write me down name and surname of one frend thay have.

I don't think it would probably be something people would want to do. But I don't really know.

I know i cant share personal data of people on my video, but i dont know if people can share ther frends name and surname

I don't think they would want to (share friend names) but you could put an invitation for people to subscribe and share with their friends in your description. Then it would be the friends' decision as to whether or not they share their names with you.

After few days I would give to one of this names a new phone.

You mean a contest?

MI
Back