The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Setting up landing page for CPA

four shore marketing

affiliate
im about to launch my first offer and understand the importance of a good landing page leading to the offer and to test several landers but unsure which way works best

1) Shared hosting with wordpress and plugin (optimizepress, instabuilder)
2) VPS with wordpress and plugin (optimizepress, instabuilder) Never used a vps so please elaborate
3) Hosted software such as unbounce, leadpages etc..
4) ?????

Would I need to have 1 domain for each offer itchyarmwax.com
or
could I have 1 general domain leading to several offers healthyhelp.com/itchyarmwax

Ive learnt more here in my first hour than xxx time in a bunch of others

Thanks all

having extensions on your URL wont affect SEO that much. I think that the method you use to create you page is not as important as you having one. One technique that I have seen that works pretty well with landing pages is to give your visitors options on what to use, but inevitably be leading to your main offer. It helps to to build up your offer by giving pertinent information about your product and niche as a whole plus it is always good for SEO.

I would suggest option 3, it is the easiest based on my experience. With Lead pages you do not have to set up a domain name if you do not want to. However I do recommend it. There are a ton of free videos on youtube that will show you step by step how to set everything up. You can PM me with any questions. I have extensive knowledge with CPA.

MI
Back