The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

SEOContest2008 2.0

temi

affiliate
SEOContest208 is all but finished now, I am hopping to arrange another contest before end of this year, I am not sure of the date yet.

Prize money for the next contest will hopefully be about $5,000. I will like to hear you suggestions on how to make the next contest an even bigger success than the current contest.

You are also welcomed to use this thread to register your interest so that we can keep you informed when the contest is ready to start.

Temi can i suggest we start an interest thread immediatly so all that are interested can at least stake there claim.

All people wanting to take part can be updated with details as & when we have them.

Since you are my partner in arranging the new contest, go ahead sir, create whatever thread you think we should start :)

Thats too late..
And yes, distribute prize among multiple entrants instead of top 2-3 ;)

And what is the point of that? In sports, only 1, 2, 3rd wins prizes, if you give prizes to all contestant, the prize will be too small, it will not be worth winning

Temi - It was never about money!

I am sure its now about money for you but there are some people who will still like the prize. hopefully the prize money for the next contest will be about $5,000 and perhaps $100 for 10 runners ups

MI
Back