The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

SEO tools. Which one is better?

workersgpt

affiliate
Please tell me what is SEO tools? How it works? I have read some posts regarding SEO in wordpress or other blog ? But what is SEO tools?

SEO tools are tools which help to improve your SEO.

There are many tools, e.g. analysis tools which help to analyse your competitors
so that you know what to do to get in front of them ;)

There are many SEO tools out there. For example, for backlinks checker, there are something such as Ahrefs, Majestic SEO, OSE and more. For keyword research tools, there are something such as Market Samurai, Google Keyword Planner, LTP ...... Some tools for building backlinks which literally speaking, they will destroy you if you don't know what the concept behind and don't know what you're doing with them. I addition, they're not free. Those tools such as SenukeXCR, GSA, Xrumer ............................

I just list out the example kinds of SEO tools and it's not recommended to use them if you just starting out. I, myself, also not using the automatic tools for building my baclinks, too.

If you're looking for free tools, you wouldn't go far wrong starting with Google Keyword Tool.

It's one of the most important tools to any online marketing.

RankTracker from SerpBook is also pretty useful for quickly checking the ranking of your terms.

Many SEO tools have free trials so get out there and try them, see what works for you.

Personally, I would get a Moz Pro account if you're serious about marketing online. There's so much you can do with it!

SEO tools is just a catch all for anything you use to increase your overall exposure. keyword research like barney said is a method the tool would be keyword planner...which a huge step up from keyword tool for Google. they really knocked it out of the park on that one. IMO

If you are after an SEO tool to tell you how your posts and pages are doing in Wordpress then I really like SEO Spotlight Ultimate.

Basically tells you how optimised your stuff is, but customizable so you can change the settings as things fall in and out of favour with the search engines making it pretty much future proof...

According to me seo tool is cart has specific features that make it friendly to search engines such as Google. For example google adwords which help we for get keyword.

What tools I can use for better performance? I prefer free tools.

Hey, Mate

I dont know why do you want to know about SEO tools while you really dont know about Basic SEO, You just keep knowledge about SEO then try to use SEO tools because of just example if i give.... BACKLINKWATCH is the best seo tools for check backlink of website, so thing is that you must have to know about BACKLINK then you will batter understand and importance of that tool.

Here I would like to share some useful SEO tools for you which are below:

BACKLINKWATCH
BACKLINKFINDER
OPEN SITE EXPLORER
AHREFs
WOORANK
GOOGLE ANALYTICS
STATCOUNTER

Last edited:
From the tools that other members have recommended I particularly like Moz and Woorank, but I find MarketGoo and MetricSpot to have the similar performance at a fraction of the cost.

I recently got No Hands SEO, and I like it a lot.
Right now they are offering a free 7 day full trial, meaning you get full program access for 7 days.
It's really easy to use and seems to work very well.
You should check it out, just search Google for No hands SEO

I just downloaded the free version of Traffic Travis and am learning how to use it. It comes with tutorials on how to use each function, which is great. The software checks your site, has a keyword tool, shows top ranking sites for your keywords, etc. It is going to add to what little I already know as a beginner.

Mostly, I use my own experience with keyword writing and Yoast but between Google site checking tools and Traffic Travis, I've come to realize that there's a lot more that I need to do to my site. Unfortunately, some of it is beyond my scope (programming).

I have to agree with the others that said it, though - you should learn at least the basics of SEO before jumping in the deep end.

I prefer Senuke is my best tools
And some time I use scripbox. It is good too
But I Advice you to go far Away from blackhat tools coz It can destroy you if you're a begenner...

GSA Search Engine ranker, you cant do much wrong with it.

scrapes a lot , is very fast, updated like 2-3 times a week, super tool, pretty sure its top notch

banners
Back