The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

SEo techniques

Building up natural organic traffic is probably the best way --but this takes a long time.
Good content value is the right way --again this takes time to develop a following.

So, you need to devise way to attract the traffic for the above.

Another good way is editorial acknowledgement from an article on a good DA domain/website that is not an obvious paid link-back.

Driving traffic to build up a following from social media is another way.

In all cases you must offer a good value proposition; either in your content or your products/offers.

write quality content to satisfy user intent and hope other websites link back to you naturally.
DA or DR are all 3rd party metrics that don't mean squat to Google.

I have seen websites with DA/DR 0 rank on page 1 position 1 for some keywords.
I would focus on picking the right keywords and writing quality content. Over time your content will attract natural links and rank high on the serps. A buy product would be a high DA/DR.

Now if you want to get into the black/grey area, you could easily buy some backlinks on high relevant domains to inflate your DA/DR.

Now if you want to get into the black/grey area, you could easily buy some backlinks on high relevant domains to inflate your DA/DR.
Google is wise to it
Too many metrics come into play
They have so much data
And know when it's unnatural linking
Might still work though
I never tried it
Not advisable

Regarding to your question, type a keyword you want to rank for. Then write down the first 10 sites which pop up in the search result on Google. Try to obtain links from those sites to yours. This is one of the various techniques in order to rise the Domain Authority.

Creating quality content that will drive a high volume of organic traffic is always an essential first step to building the site's authority and increasing the reputation of its domain. Besides, the backlinking process can also have a significant role here, and it's important to connect with reliable and valuable sources in order to keep DA high.

banners
Back