The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

SEO says banned site? but listed everywhere on google?

woodlandspirit

affiliate
I would like to say a warm hello to everyone as I am new. I would like to ask what a banned site on your SEO tools page means?

I have a decent coverage on google and have links indexed under my main domain..but when I run your tool it comes up with "this site does appear to be banned" but yet it still is being currently indexed by google all the time?

Could someone explain this to me? or does anyone know how to rectify this? and what does it mean?

Thanks again, its nice to be on board! :coolv:

hi thank you the url was from this site >>> SEO webmaster tools at webmaster world - the banned site checker? - sorry i cant post a url yet? just wondered what the implication of a banned site is and what it does, as google doesnt have a prob with us?

Thank you for the banned website tool - im cleared, ok and everythings fine!

Great I have had a look at the tool again and reran it and it works great I am not banned in google anylonger...all down to the fact that my site had not been crawled!!

(Pheeeew) :coolv:

http://www.fusionbposervices.com/services.html

hi thank you the url was from this site >>> SEO webmaster tools at webmaster world - the banned site checker? - sorry i cant post a url yet? just wondered what the implication of a banned site is and what it does, as google doesnt have a prob with us?
-----------------------------------
I did not know to check a ban site.thanks.

-----------------------------------------

Bpo services | Bpo | outbound call center

MI
Back