Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

SEO in 2014....

K

Administrator
Administrator
Internet Marketing Deals
High Converting Landing Pages | ConversionWise
Lets make a brainstorm type thread of what everyone thinks will work/be important in 2014.

Buy Jay's Screw 95! Just kidding while I am serious.
Links are still relevant in ranking, but SEO is not SEO anymore.
SEO back in the days are about building links and gettting rank in SERP, but now. With the power of social signals, its now about making relationship to people with great content and converting them into leads or sales via wide range of channels.

SEO evolved a lot!

Hahaha I came here to scream SOCIAL SOCIAL SOCIAL but it looks like Marc and Eymard beat me to it.

Of course though that doesn't mean just buying 1,000+ likes or 1,000+ google +1's off Fiverr or whatever. I'm talking about building up real social followings for each of your sites filled with real niche related followers and then creating content in a way that you can use your social profiles as a springboard to 'get your stuff out there' so that people not only reshare your stuff all over the social networks but onto forums, blogs and all over the web.

Links are still important but the point is if you can do social well you can get your followers to do most of the link building for you.

I Agree with you Jey. I bougth your "screw 95" and I try this
I now I make bunch of backling with Every post,
I put to my followers
thank you man

I second that.

Just as an example, if we look at the general direction that big companies
are taking then it's definitely the way of social.

Look at how Namecheap is positioning themselves with their latest revamp
and design update. What are your first impressions?

The web is really becoming a living and breathing and soon talking thing.

According to an article by ReadWrite.com, SEO is facing the possibility of future extinction.

So it's better to Adapt than Die.

It's about social for sure. But in order to be successful at social marketing, you need to help people out by answering their questions and delivering content they love to digest. I dislike the buzzword, but content marketing. And not just articles... videos on Youtube, your OWN videos are important. Pinterest for pictures seems awesome for traffic too, and that can't hurt SEO.

Basically, it seems to me that churn and burn projects are having an ever shortened shelf life. It seems better to invest in a long term site on which you will actually deliver value on a constant basis (I've started mine), than get loads of low quality, short term porjects ala MFA.

It all boils down to this: SEO is becoming real marketing. Real in the sense that you need to build relationships with people. When you have a relationship with someone, you can leverage it to both parties satisfaciton. For example, a person who you help out will almost certainly put in a god word for you to their friends. Likewise, if you work on befrending an influencer in your field and maintaining the relationship, you are bound to get shared on his social media channels eventually, mentioned on his blog, be a guest on his blog or invite the influencer to guest on your blog. Guest posting is still awesome done right, and having people guest post can also bring you loads of traffic, either case it's win-win.

But I do want to make a point - links still matter A LOT. Forum links, blog comments, guest posts, directories, it is STILL important. When you give a great comment and leave a link to a site relevant to a blog you left a comment on, that is perfectly fine. And people will click through to your site, and often stay on your site too! Forums are the same. Directories are still used by many and can deliver visitors... basically, look for quality.

The number one decision for me when thinking whether I want to link to my site from someone elses is: Will this bring me visitors? If I wrote a guest post, the question is will the audience value that guest post? If they will, it's instant social proof for me, as the blogger transfered a part of his influence and vouched for me by letting me guest on his blog.
If I want to leave a comment, before I post, I ask myself - "If I read this comment, what would I think of the commenter?" Obviously, the answer has to be - "I would think he knows his shit".

To sum up, long term game is becoming much more about developing relationship and optimising both your site and all other (social) media channels to cater to your audience, rather than link building just for Googles sake. :)

A lot of people do seo services in online. Forever seo person will increase around the world by reason of most of the person like to start new business in online. So they should have website for their business further they will do seo for their website. Therefore seo is most popular in 2014.

I have a short and sweet philosophy on all of this - cater to your readers/customers and don't worry so much about Google. It's people you're trying to attract, so if you follow the above suggestions of building relationships, business will grow. People, unlike Google, don't change their rules every three minutes. If they like what you're offering, they'll stay with you a long time and many will follow you wherever you go. It's brand loyalty, basically. Something you WILL NOT get from the big G.

Just my opinion and after reading what I've typed, guess it's somewhat jaded - for no particular reason, just have read some sad stories about ruined businesses. Because they relied too heavily on SEO.

From beginning to end seo is most popular in online. Anyhow, in 2014 seo keep many strategies in online and each person would like to know about that.

What almost everyone described here is NOT seo you described Social Media Marketing (SMM) which is not the same. Getting people to like and share your posts is great, but it is not going to get you much a difference in the search engines (The OP specifically said SEO as in search engine optimization).

SEO will always be about link building. Now you need private blog networks links.

Free Plagiarism Checker By SanSEOTools​

Writing and Publishing unique content is the need of the hour. Students want to submit plagiarism-free work to save themselves from any consequences of plagiarism whereas webmasters want to publish content that is 100% unique so they can rank their website. But what if you don't have the right skill? How can you save yourself from embarrassment? Right there Free SEO Tools come into play. SanSEOTools is one such website offering rewriting tools like paraphrasing tool, sentence rewriter tool, article spinner, and SEO Tools like free plagiarism checker.

How to Use?
  • Go to Google and search for Plagiarism checker by sanseotools
  • paste your content or webpage URL which you want to check for plagiarism
  • Afterwards click the big red button that says "Check Plagiarism"
  • In a matter of seconds the tool will highlight the content that contains plagiarism with percentages like 20% plagiarism and 80% unique.
  • The tool will also show the url with the similar content.
Plagiarism detected what to do next?
Now you have a report saying plagiarism detected. NO doubt you have many ways to remove plagiarism one of the most common ways is paraphrasing. But what if i tell you a smart way which also saves your time?
Yes. SanSEOTools has designed a tool to remove plagiarism. This is a 100% Free plagiarism remover. Search by the name of plagiarism changer.

Reverse image search: Search through image directly rather than keywords.​

A reverse image search is a tool that shows us similar pictures. It does not necessitate any special effort from you or demand you to understand anything before using this tool. Because this tool can be used by anyone without any problems, you will not have to wait long to locate what you are looking for, nor will you have to sift through hundreds of pictures to find one similar image.

You can quickly find the links that will take you to matching images by inserting the picture in reverse image search. The three major search engines—Google, Bing, and Yandex—will be used to provide you with the results.

What is Paraphrasing?
Are you tired of plagiarizing in your academic papers, but struggle with putting thoughts into your own words? Don't worry; you're not alone. Paraphrasing is an art that takes time to master, and even then, it can be challenging to get it right consistently. But, what if we told you that you could master the art of paraphrasing? Yes, you read that right! With SanSEOTools' complete guide, you can become a paraphrasing pro in no time. Read on to know.

As short Summery,
  1. Paraphrasing is the art of putting thoughts from a source material into your own words without compromising the original meaning and intent.
  2. Paraphrasing is essential in academic writing, where in-text citation and referencing original sources is crucial to avoid plagiarism.
  3. Successful paraphrasing involves understanding the purpose of the paraphrase, altering sentence structure, choosing different words, and maintaining one's writing voice.
  4. Paraphrasing Tool can help streamline the process and avoid common mistakes, such as copying and pasting.
  5. Examples of successful paraphrasing are provided for reference, emphasizing the importance of using source material effectively and avoiding common mistakes.

Continue reading at sanseotools blog

MI
Back