The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

SEO Hosting, Does it really work?

AlisaWalen

affiliate
Since, the launch of SEO Servers or SEO Hosting whatever, I have heard that these servers can boost your search engine rankings positions. Is is true? Does this hosting really works? Please no copy paste, I need answers from anybody who have used this hosting.

Thanks for you kind reply... @alisawalen Yes, as these SEO Hosting plans are designed keeping on thing in mind and thats keeping search engines happy. Speed and Availability are the two important aspects to get your website high and up in search engines. Hence, to provide maximum network uptime guarantee and fast web page loading speed these SEO hosting plans are setup on high-configuration dedicated servers.http://www.ukwebmasterworld.com/members/alisawalen.html

Last edited by a moderator:
SEO hosting is basically the hosting plans or servers which are provided with different C class IPs so that websites can be hosted on those IPs and can be pointed towards the main website so that the main website gets good rankings in search engines. Apart from this, SEO hosting plans do not offer any other benefits as against normal hosting plans.

IMHO. we must try to look the basics behind the SEO hosting concept. If you analyze, the servers that are offered have decent configurations. They are fast, reliable (now that ofcourse depends on the host as well) and are covered with an uptime guarantee. Now that Google has started considering the sites load time much seriously, such servers can help to maintain an acceptable website loading speed. Now, it isn't necessary that if you host your website on a different server would adversely affect your sites performance, but I think the hosting companies offering such packages have identified certain servers and designed packages that are reliable, affordable and pass the requirements of load time.

times some of the hosting company to boost there own ranking they offer these kind of SEO offers and for that i say yes to this it applies in godaddy.com i have seen they show links of different new sites on there home pages

I completely disagree with you. There is no point in what you have said. Basically, the high end servers are suitable and offers high performance and processing speed. This is why a request made by a visitor to a web server gets delivered quickly, which makes them stick to the site and thus minimizes the bounce rate.

Only Google engineers and SEOers with intimate contacts inside Google know the answer, the rest of us are left wondering, speculating, and running our own tests. What I gather from my own SEO experiences and tests is that SEO hosting is real and the benefits of it are fairly strong. If SEO hosting wasn’t so pricey I’d have all of my sites running on it. Unfortunately I’m too cheap for that so I only have 5 of them running on it, including this site

Interesting. Never heard of SEO hosting until now.

Sounds like some marketing guy in the PR departments or hosting companies decided to call a product SEO hosting. Just offer the same things. Slightly faster page loads and charge more for it. Brilliant money making strategy there!

MI
Back