The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

SEO hiring: We need 5k uniques users per day

Alek Corona

affiliate
Hi Everyone here's what we need:
5k uniques per day for our Gaming portal.

We need to know:

• how much time do you need
  • payment and hours you'll work for us
  • we prefer paying after results otherwhise you'll have to provide good references

bye Alek

Without knowing a little more about your website and carrying out some keyword analysis it is impossible to answer your questions.

It may not even be possible to get 5000 quality visits a day. 5000 bounces would be pretty easy though. Or 5000 visits from only a few ip address ranges - that would be easy too but of no use to your website.

If you are seriously looking for an optimiser then we would need to enter a dialog about it. Let me know if you need my help.

5k visits a day from where? it's easy to send 5k visits but for sure it will only be a waste. Consider quality vs quantity on what you really want. If you are looking for SEO service then perhaps you may need to do a little research about it first and the time it needs. Try to check PPC as well if you want a faster way of having quality visitors.

Again: ALL SEO interested in this work send me a pm and tell me:

• how much time do you need
  • payment and hours you'll work for us
  • we prefer paying after results otherwhise you'll have to provide good references
This is not the correct forum where to post job requests? I don't need advices, I know how a SEO work, we need quotes for this kind of job.

thank you

Alek,

You are not providing enough information for anybody to quote on this. The quality of YOUR request for proposals has a direct effect on the quality of the responses. I would expect to see a two or three side RFP document from you.

banners
Back