The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

SEO for UK traffic only

ms4u

affiliate
Hi,

I wonder is there anyway to focus UK traffic only via using SEO method. I have couple of few blogs, but I realised that about 50% of my traffic are from outside UK. Is there anyway to target UK traffics only? My domain TLD are all UK, such as .co.uk and .org.uk

Thanks

I am new here but not new in my field(seo).
I will give you best services and quality works.
Please contact me asap. i am waiting here your positive reply.
Thanks.

just focus on building links in UK based sites and UK sites like, UK directories, UK forums, UK classifieds etc... :D

submit your site in uk directories.

This is the main problem, there are not much uk directories you can submit for free. There are either paid or need reciprocal link.

Can anyone submit a good list of uk directories?

Yeah..My answer may sound routine..But it's true just focus on UK based directories and forums...Keep on submitting in UK directories definitely you will be indexed in Google.uk...

do link binding in UK related web directories
add your company's UK address in your website
mark region specific in Google webmaster tools

Hi,
I wonder is there anyway to focus UK traffic only via using SEO method. I have couple of few blogs, but I realised that about 50% of my traffic are from outside UK. Is there anyway to target UK traffics only? My domain TLD are all UK, such as .co.uk and .org.uk
Thanks

If you want to boost your traffic from google.co.uk, you need to focus more on getting backlinks from sites that are either UK-based or have .co.uk domain extension..

It would also help you to create an article in which your target visitors are from UK, then post it to your blog. In this way, if they find your article an additional resource, UK sites or blogs may naturally link with your blog.

1. Link Building with UK Based Sites
  2. Host your sites in UK Data Centers.
  3. Optimize your site to google.co.uk, yahoo.co.uk

#1 is semi correct.
#2 is wrong. Where your host is makes no difference to google unless you're doing something blackhat related in which case having 50 sites hosted in china linking to each other mayh hurt you.
#3 I'm not sure what you mean. There are little differences between the way .co.uk ranks and .com.

The problem may not actually exist. Some UK Broadband service providers such as AOL connect via the USA and consequently even though a visitor to your Site is located in the UK, they can leave a USA Footprint. This can mount up to be a very significant percentage of total visitors with 50% plus not being unusual.

This is the main problem, there are not much uk directories you can submit for free. There are either paid or need reciprocal link.

Can anyone submit a good list of uk directories?

there are always alternatives for directories..... like UK yahoo answers.... or you can do Uk classifieds for direct traffic... or UK "dofollow" forums...

Do you really think classified can bring you good amount of visitors? I didn't get any success on it. I got just 1% traffic from them for few days. What do you think about it. Agree with forums.

Well that really depends on what you're doing to make the ads more interesting...
Yes, anyone could not maximize the output coming from classifieds, that's why we can also do forum posting specifically on UK(and guess what, some forums in UK allow posting of your ads)... :sweat:

Thanks for the great news. but i really don't think that classified ads and free press release sites can bring you good traffic.

banners
Back