The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

SEO can a software do it?

temi

affiliate
I have always done my SEO and link buiding manually, perhaps there is a better and easier way to do it such as using many of the SEO software on the market today.
Has anyone here use a softwre/script to do SEO and achive good result?

No I never tried it and I guess I won't
Manual work is much better, afterall each site/page has its different case and tweaks...
And trial and error is something one should use all the time :)

But some people have used it and they are reporting fantastic results

Paul, that's very cute -- I do agree with you thought...automated SEO is too risky.

don't bother with the software.

instead make good websites and manually put in added extras like keyword richness, lik building and header tags etc.

Paul_KY said:
If you use the <cough> "SEO" software that's being marketed, prepare for complete BAN.

I think it depends on how involved the software is in the process, its its just a clever software that takes the tedium out of some of the process I think its okay

yeah but google also employs people to find and log link sites, so who says they won't log SEO software when the come accross it or even buy it and then decide how to ban it.

if it is a big enough hinderence to the search results they'll pay $30 for a copy and then take it apart figure how it works and ban it.

PrivateInvestigator said:
yeah but google also employs people to find and log link sites, so who says they won't log SEO software when the come accross it or even buy it and then decide how to ban it.

if it is a big enough hinderence to the search results they'll pay $30 for a copy and then take it apart figure how it works and ban it.

Google tend to shy from "hand-to-hand combat" it their own words. But is a software is clever enough and it does not follow a fixed pattern, it can avoid Google ban

if you get such a software and it is low key i.e. not many sales then it'll work. but as soon as it become popular with 10,000 sales etc google will notice.

webposition gold used to work, now if you use it google ban here we come.

you are right, once the software become significant within the webmaster community it get to Google's notice, algo is adjusted to target sites that us the software

Auto SEO software is fine for doing the tedious information gathering for you, but apart from that it isn't worth a toss!

Many years ago, when y dog could SEO a page to the #1 spot (spot is my dogs name) :D autosoftware would get the results. it will STILL get you resuklts if the phrase is not at all competitive, but the moemnt you get any sort of competition then forget it.

SEO is now way beyond counting words on a page, SEO by numbers started to fail about 5 years or so ago. Today you have to SEO with 20% Science, and 80% grunt and gut. The gut to tell you what needs doing, and the grunt to do it.

SEO software is great for checking and assembling the search data etc, but beyond that, waste of time. Swim with the tuna, and you get caught in the nets, matters not that you are a dolphin.

I wish dogs could still do SEO, I have two dogs, that means my site will be ranked very highly :)
Disappointing that only rocket scientist can do SEO this days :(

I agree, SEO is simple. Those who get crafty (Like I have sometimes), and get the high rankings, quickly find their time better spent on making new sites/pages, rather than reading up on the latest SEO fad. I'm glad I learned my lessons a while back, when I could afford to fail.

The basics of SEO are the same now as ever they were, and I have been building and marketing sites forever (although I no longer design commercially). The search engines want to serve up the most relevant pages, and once you focus on making your site balanced it all comes good.

Some say content is king, others links are king, while a third faction state that design integrity is king. The fact is that they are ALL right, and ALL wrong. What is king is balance, there you go, balance is king. A well built site with decent file structures, code that validates, uses the correct page structure, file structure and navigation systems etc will require a hell of a lot less links to propel it up the SERP's, and will withstand movements in the algorithms a hell of a lot better. Conversely a site with masses of links will require less on page SEO to achieve rankings. But it will be lame, with one leg longer than the other. Balance is what decent SEO is all about.

banners
Back