The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

SEO Aware Web Hosting

temi

affiliate
Of all the major web hosting companies, Host Gator seem to be one of the most SEO friendly, not in terms of how well optimised their website is but in terms of providing host services that helps search engine marketing consultants host their website on multiple C class IP address.
The offer various hosting option from the basic shared web hosting to dedicated servers.
Click here to find out more about Host Gator host packages.

I am using Hostgator last 4 years. Their service is very nice and prompt. I found Host gator is the finest hosting service.

Wow that sounds really professional. In my country if I want to request different IP adresses I guess the hosting provider would laugh in my face.

Hosting and domain name registration is really tought in Hungary, i tried to register .hu of one of my sites a few years ago, all the conditions were crazy so I just said forget it. That was before Hungary joine EU so things may be different now.
My favourite country for registering domain name is Romania, you just pay once and the domain is yours, no annual renewal fee so I registered Haabaa.ro and a few others :)

Nothing has changed concerning domain registration. You have to wait 2 weeks for a hu domain. It's ubeliveable for me.

You should see what you need to get the Croatian .hr domain, although it's free to register.
It's crazy. You can't register something.hr unless you have business with the same name, or a trademark with the same name.
But you can get .com.hr instead. But it's price is twice of the price for a .com domain.

I will not call that crazy, its fairly normal, quite a few European countries have the similar rules to that.

You'd probably change your mind if you saw howmuch paperwork that includes. :D

banners
Back