The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Seo & Article Marketing

genuwine4532

affiliate
The PATH and TOOLS to INCREASE TRAFFIC

Here's the Nut Shell:
Articles with relevant well targeted Keywords = Backlinks = Higher Search Engine Rank Pages (serps) = Increase in Web Site Traffic.

The MORE QUALITY BACKLINKS you have THE HIGHER YOUR WEBSITE WILL RANK IN SEARCH ENGINES which gives you MORE EXPOSURE in SEARCH RESULTS which means an INCREASE IN TRAFFIC

1. Basically "backlinks" are links that guide readers back to your website. When other sites link their pages to yours then that's a BACKLINK!

2. In the business of Internet Marketing it is a well known fact that a strong linking strategy ensures that your site receives lots and lots of qualified, pre-sold website traffic interested in buying whatever you have for sale.

3. And if you're looking to increase web site traffic with SEO (search engine optimization) backlinks are just the biggest thing since electricity. That's because the major search engines use the presence of backlinks to decide where your site ranks in the search engine results (serps). The all mighty Googlebot, Yahoo and all search engines spiders LOVE to see backlinks going to your site when they crawl the web and it is important to understand that they should be quality backlinks such as those that stem from article directory sites, like ezine, which is one of the best!

So here's the breakdown: ARTICLES = BACKLINKS = HIGH SEARCH PAGE RANKS = INCREASE IN WEB SITE TRAFFIC FOR YOU!

AND:
The MORE ARTICLES you have out there the MORE BACKLINKS you have and that means a BIG INCREASE IN WEB SITE TRAFFIC FOR YOU!

THAT ladies and gentlemen is Search Engine Optimization (SEO) made
simple!!!

AS LONG AS YOU'RE WRITING REMEMBER THIS:
Articles with relevant targeted KW = Readers who are Presold for whatever you're selling and THOSE READERS get a link to your site = Increase in Highly Relevant Traffic for you!

Your articles will show up in the search results and sites like ezine and social sites like Squidoo rank high. So you want to target your articles to show up in relevant and well targeted results for the product you are selling.

The all important Keyword rears its ugly head again:
A relevant well targeted and least competitive KW is the key to conversions. You can drive a thousand people to your site all day everyday, BUT if those people are not targeted for what your selling ALL you have is dead traffic! There is a difference between "clicks" and "well converting clicks"

For example: If I'm selling TV'S then a relevant well targeted KW might be "buy cheap TV" as opposed to "TV Prices" because that is too broad and it could mean someone is looking for general info on tv prices and not necessarily to buy a tv.

Also the more narrow the KW the less competition in search results.

For example: If you do a search for "laptop" you get 190,000,000 search results, YUCK! BUT if you search for "buy notebook laptops" the results are 834, that's like NO competition!
The more broad Keywords usually have zillions of competitive sites, BUT if you narrow it down the competition shrinks as well.

So in conclusion Article Marketing is a key tool for SEO and SERPS. And article marketing can also serve as a marketing tool for promoting and selling products by pre-selling traffic with relevant targeted KW.

Genuwine,

Fantastic post! Quality backlinks are very important for SEO in addition to relevant keywords that are highly used but have minimal competition. Hence it is important to research and carefully select short and long tail keywords. Thanks.

Thanks!

Genuwine,

Fantastic post! Quality backlinks are very important for SEO in addition to relevant keywords that are highly used but have minimal competition. Hence it is important to research and carefully select short and long tail keywords. Thanks.

THANK YOU SHAWN!! I have seen a significant increase in my traffic as well as the back links effect on serps, especially on Yahoo, Google has been a little slower!

Great info for a newbie like me.Learnt a lot about Article Marketing,never knew what it was all about,until i read this post.

Thanks and now I know how to go about doing Article Marketing and also making it a success.

MI
Back