The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

SEO And SMO are both equally important?

rajesh01

affiliate
Hi all,

I am an seo executive working in a company. Therefore it is important for me to know that does seo only sufficient for the promotion of the website or smo is also important. I am mainly dealing with the seo part but heard now a day through smo also we are getting more traffic. So is the SMO also be done on daily?? And the tricks that the big SEO Companies uses for the promotion of websites are same??

Today SEO and SMO both have combined so if you take one and leave another then your strategy won't be successful. So keep both

SMO can boost your search visibility too. Without social media, its difficult to do SEO now. Both are inter connected. We can't simply ignore any one of these.

Now a Days Social medias are mainly Focused on web marketing and optimization . My opinion Both are Important In optimization ,search engine results.

SEO and SMO both are different to each other. SEO is combination of off page and on page activity. SEO is way to improve ranking in google.
SMO is based on social sites. this is way of traffic and share information about website and to improve its repo.

Social media optimization (SMO) and Search engine optimization (SEO) both are important for SEO marketing, actually they are working as two way link ;)

SEO and SMO both are different to each other but both are important. SEO is important, and SMO is now in top 5 factors for better ranking. So you have to use both of these for your site.

hi,
Both are internet marketing strategies and help in promoting your website and have equal shares. SEO aims to increase your page rank and aims to bring your website on the top position of search results of major search engines. SMO brings traffic to your website through social media sites. It has nothing to do with PR.

banners
Back