The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

SEO Analyst for New Zealand

Geraldine_NZSRecruitment

affiliate
Hi everyone,

We are currently looking for 2 to 3 SEO Analysts for our client in Auckland, New Zealand. Here's the job ad!

Consistently praised for its great work environment and lifestyle and ranked third most liveable city in the world in 2014 by the internationally recognised Mercer Quality of Living Survey, Auckland gives you the best of both worlds – a bustling, modern city set in one of the world’s most stunning natural environments.

So how do you get to ski, sail or go to the beach every weekend?

We are urgently looking for an SEO Analyst to join our client’s Search Marketing squad, giving you’re the opportunity to work with the largest SEM team in New Zealand.

***THE JOB***

You will manage a small portfolio of high valued advertisers and ensure their websites are optimised to receive relevant organic search visits.

You will be involved in preparing audits, formulating and presenting recommendations and executing SEO strategies.

With at least two years’ experience you will be able to substantiate results you’ve achieved and confidently explain your methodology.

***YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE*** (hint: make these stand out in your resume)

- Demonstrable SEO experience working in an agency or in-house
- Google AdWords (PPC/SEM) experience
- Google Analytics experience
- Demonstrated ability to work across multiple campaigns
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically (SEO and content)
- A major success factor is your ability to clearly and effectively articulate ideas and concepts to key stakeholders – not all of them live and breathe SEM like you so here is your chance to inspire them!
- A good command of English – accents are cool, as long as the client understands you.

***SALARY***

Between 31 to 44 000 GBP depending on experience

***THE COMPANY***

As well as having a close association with Google and running regular training sessions, the Search team also has an in-house lab for Research and Development and test the latest and greatest technologies with selected customers. They also offer great perks to their employees (day off for your birthday anyone?)

So if you are keen to progress your digital career, want to work in an open, friendly and positive working environment, and finally get the work-life balance and lifestyle you are dreaming of, then please get in touch at apply [at] nzservices.co.nz quoting the reference SEOUKWB01– we would love to hear from you!

Hi Dear i am able to perform work with you because i have more then 5 years Experience in SEO Field and also have Good team to perform work under your rules you can Contact me Directly or give me your personal id Trough pm Padsall@gmail.com ..

Hope we will stay together in working if we assign any project..

banners
Back