The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

SEM - Is it really necessary?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Antoinette Usher

affiliate
Hi, guys! We're doing some basic SEO with our website and I can say it helps us to get some traffic. But a few friends suggested to take SEM into consideration too. I don't know where to start with it as I don't know have much idea. And I don't feel like studying it as I don't have much time either. But I want to know if it is really 100% necessary and what would be the added benefits aside from the ones we're getting from doing SEO? If there will be additional perks, I might just hire somebody to do it for us.

Yes, SEM is really necessary because through SEM you can promote your product and services from this you can increase more traffic to tee website. it is more helpful and you can increase more visitors to the website.

Yes, SEM will help you in finding prospective customers and understanding the marketing potential.

SEM or search engine marketing is important also to get leads to your website. But, If you do have the budget for your business, then a paid digital marketing services would be best. These includes SEO, SEM and other ways to improve a site's popularity online. Having all those mentioned can help the most to boost your sales and income.

Yes, it is necessary because promote your website and grow your business....

==========

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not sure though if it's wise to invest our money on an seo company instead of hiring a freelancer.

Last edited by a moderator:
Are you familiar with Demandwave? They offer SEO and other marketing stuff which I think could help us gain more traffic.. I'm not sure though if it's wise to invest our money on an seo company instead of hiring a freelancer.

Seems like you know the answer before itself... so who leaked the question paper ? yourself ? :) -

jokes apart ... If you are serious in really making difference in SEO and SMO then i suggest you to search in the other threads their are loads of information already.

If you are here just to do a teasing campaign then i think you are doing pretty good job......

Status
Not open for further replies.
banners
Back