The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Selling beerboots? Is it too small of a niche

nickdaman

affiliate
I know they are pretty popular with the college age crowd.

I am wondering, do you think this market is too small? Do you think I can make many sales?

Hi Nick,

What you need to do is check to see if people are searching for them online and how popular they are ONLINE.

Free Wordtracker - beerboots AND Google Trends: beerboots

The 2 keyword tools above tell me there is no search volume at all.

It's also not too competitive because your post just got us #2 in Google for beerboots.
Where's my beerboots affiliate link??? :p

As you think of other niches, you can use the tools above to see if they potentially have enough search volume, then if they do you need to research to be sure they aren't too competitive.

IMPORTANT TIP: If you do find what you think could be a hot niche - DON'T POST IT IN A FORUM. If beerboots was hot, there could be 20 people reading this post that are already pro marketers that could jump on it. So if you talk about your niches in public, you are just creating your own competition.
Word to the wise. :eek:

Haha, I'm afraid to ask! But if you started a site you wouldn't have to start just there. Why don't you make a site geared towards college students and offer a bunch of items- diversify!

I never heard of beerboots and had to google it just now because I was curious. :) It reminds me of a party we had once where my husband drank his beer out of the artificial leg of one of our friends. :eek:

oh YUCK!

I Googled it too when I 1st saw this post.

Thing is you need to figure average retail price - avg commission and guess how many you could sell. If you only make $5 a boot and only can sell 10 and that takes you 3 month, then... :eek:

MI
Back