The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Seeking help for some problems in Adult Dating

forman

Recently, i run some offers, and thought about something. I thought i figured something out, and tested as i thought. But things just do not work as I thought. So I made a list, try to found out what is wrong.

I run adult dating only, both wap and web.
0, how to select good adult dating offers? I usually pick a offer, run it and after i spend 4 time of payout, check the ROI. IF the ROI is better than -50%, i will continue this offer and gather more traffic. Is this right? I don't think It's good, but i don't have batter way. Any suggestion?

1, Traffic junky has limited premium sites, and limited ad spots. When i tried a tier 2 European country offer, I can get 500K impressions only. My banner CTR is 0.1%, so i get 500 clicks every day. With a 2% CVR (convert rate), i get 10 conversions only. The main problem is, if some one compete with me, the traffic volume and conversion will down very quickly, how to get profit under this situation? Is it inevitable that the compete causing the banner CTR down, causing the conversion reduce? Any way to avoid this?

2,Traffic junky has little option to optimize, Like only can target PC but can not target ISO OR WINDOWS. Hard to optimize, i only test different placements. what other people usually do?

3, I tried the same tier 2 European country offer at Exoclick, but at first I select all premium sites, only get 20K impressions(4% of total) every day, get about 40 clicks a day, get 1 conversion. When i select the ron (all sites), i get more traffic, but after i spend 4 times of payout, no conversion. So pause the offer. I know that if someone want to run offer at exoclick, he must spend a lot of money, to gather the data form many sites. But if at first, four times of payout spend and no conversions, should he give up this offer? But conversion generated an premium sites, give it up is a pity, right? This makes me confused.

4, Language Translate. fiverr??

5, Where should i study the Angles of the ads?

6, I will add something more when i think about something.

I will stick on this industry, never give up to be a better man.

banners
Back