The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Seeking Guidance

ActionJaxson

Ready to delve in head first, and I'm looking for knowledge...this is where you guys come in! Help me out guys, your favorite ebooks (free or cheap)? Good audio or video clips?

I'm pretty much good as far as the self-motivation part, I've been into that game for years, I'm looking more for things geared toward internet marketing. Where do I start? Help me out guys :D

Subscribe to "Website Magazine." Spring for the paid edition, and when I was subscribing they had a book called Affiliate 360 that came with the subscription.

Also, check out Feedfront magazine.

And of course, follow minstrel's suggestion about the Newbie Forum here. :D

I'm a big fan of Jay Conrad Levinson's "Guerilla Marketing" books. While not focused on affiliates per se, his experience with marketing in general has been invaluable to me over the years.

If your good at self-motivation, or been in that game, why not figure out how you can profit from that? After all, you know it and probably enjoy it.

Just a thought.

Self motivation could be great niche choice. There are many digital and downloadable product to sell. If someone is interested in this area his will enjoy his work.

MI
Back