The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Seeking Affiliate Manager/Sales Manager/Media Buying or similar position from home...

C

CPAPower

Hello Everyone,

I have about 10 years of internet marketing experience and have been working as a business development manager, affiliate manager and online media acquisitions manager for the past 2-3 years. Before that I was an affiliate marketer/publisher and a PPC marketing manager.

I am looking for the following:

1.- Being able to work 100% from home/remotely: I have been doing so for many years and both, the previous company I worked for in the past, and the current company I am working for now can provide you with excellent references/recommendations if you need them. Unfortunately, I have to leave my current company, and I will explain why when you contact me.

2.- Great base salary + an aggressive commission structure. After so many years doing internet marketing in almost every area of the industry I do have dozens (nearly hundreds) of connections, and keep regularly in touch with a big percentage. As a matter of fact many of the people reading this probably know me :)

My aim is to make in commissions several times my base salary... I am passionate, keen, motivated, smart, self-disciplined, very experienced and pretty much unstoppable.

If you think I am the man you're looking for (and/or you think you know who I am), please send me an email to info@cpapower.net and I can provide you with a resume, references and/or anything else you'd like to know about me.

I look forward to hearing from you soon!

Cheers
CPAPower!

banners
Back