The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Secondary income generator

rekjl

affiliate
Hi everyone,

I am sure that everyone here uses their affiliates as their main income source, but what do you use as a secondary income generator?

I am sure everyone uses adsense, but what are the other income generators that you use? It would be great if you could also tell us how effective it was for you.

Thanks for your time

I use AdSense, and actually that's one of the main sources. It's only one month ago I started to pay more attention to affiliate programs. I'm currently building a series of affiliate stores and I hope they'd become the main income source in about 7-8 months from now.

I use Adsense, but it's going downhill fast.

You're suffering a drop, too? Been reading a lot of that lately and suffered one myself; had to cut back on AdWords to compensate. I hope this is just a temporary situation.

I am now trying content ads, namely Kontera and its generating a little extra but I'd like to see it do better. Sometimes, from what I see anyway, the ads don't seem as relevant as one would hope they'd be and of course, that's going to translate into less clicks and subsequently less $$. Anyone know of any other content ad sites that perform well? And have good, relevant ads?

I've been using AdSense ever since it became available. The revenue varies but I never pay any attention to the ups and downs. For me it evens itself out over a period of time. Naturally, this might not be the case with everyone.

I have also been using Chitika since they started. They have been doing all types of things to try to become better and they are doing a good job of it.

Chitika isn't like AdSense and can even be used on the same pages as AdSense.

Chitika works best on product or review sites and blogs, but they are also used on other types of sites. They seem to be performing better on other types of sites recently as compared to the past.

Personally I do much better with AdSense, but not everyone is going to have the same results.

As with anything, they work better on some sites than others. However it is worth a test to see how Chitika performs for you.

banners
Back