The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

"Second level" affiliation

bubalu

affiliate
There is anything like "second level" affiliation that doesn't require that you provide the links/code to the subaffiliates?

Let say there is a page that already works with affiliation and you want the get a comission to redirect traffic to a page that is already working with affiliation (instead of redirecting the traffic directly to the advertiser website). Does exists any affiliation program that works that way? Does this kind of affiliation has a name (like "two tier" affiliation has)?

Thanks!

I've not heard of this but then again, I'm not 100% sure of what you're asking. Others may understand, though.

Sounds like you're referring to something like this:

Another affiliate's landing page --> Your landing page --> Offer

Is that right?

Question: why wouldn't you create your own winning lander and keep 100% of the commissions?

If you have spyware, it's not that hard. Just find that winning lander, rip it then edit it to make it unique and even better.

There is anything like "second level" affiliation that doesn't require that you provide the links/code to the subaffiliates?

Let say there is a page that already works with affiliation and you want the get a comission to redirect traffic to a page that is already working with affiliation (instead of redirecting the traffic directly to the advertiser website). Does exists any affiliation program that works that way? Does this kind of affiliation has a name (like "two tier" affiliation has)?

Thanks!
Hi @bubalu,
Can you elaborate more to understand your question to get expected response.

Not that I know of ... Pay them yourself.

If the sponsor will return a tracking code on the sales made you *could* pay your *helpers[sub-affiliates]* some compensation.

You would have to program a dynamic link naming schema/or sub pages with the correct tracking codes. e.g.; ../345/landing_page.php (py|ssi)/?a=345 then something like $_GET["a"]

Graybeard, Jan 2, 2018

MI
Back