The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Seasonality?

Shan Shan Li

affiliate
Hi,

Just wondering if anyone knows of anything that could be affecting the network lately. I've noticed some changes in our network affecting performance in the past month or so and was just curious if anyone else was experiencing the same thing. It's nothing dramatic, but enough to notice some changes.

Anyone have any insight or ideas to what may be causing these changes? Is it just seasonality?

Any opinions would be appreciated!

Thanks,

Hi Shan Li,

Welcome to 5 Star. Thanks for joining us.

What network are you on? That might help other merchants to be able to relate to or weigh in on what you are experiencing.

Hi Linda,

I guess network may not be the best way to describe the problem. We are just noticing somewhat of a decline in the performance of some of our top affiliates and we're not sure how to explain the decline other than seasonality. I was just wondering if anyone else was experiencing any changes?

Thanks,

Oh, OK glad you clarified. Because the 1st question sounded to me like you were wondering about network tracking problems or something.

I'm sorry, I don't manage programs any more I specialize in helping companies get NEW affiliates. But now that we've clarified your question, I hope some other merchants or affiliate managers will weigh in!

Well we are interested in recruitment with the sports segment if you have any suggestions towards affiliates that may be good to recruit in this area?

banners
Back