The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Network Wanted search smartlink + $1k

Japoman

affiliate
Hey All
I'm looking for a good smartlink, until recently the best was monetizer, making more than $ 1k / day, a few months ago even more.
But it does not work well anymore
I'm trying others but none works well

That smartlink is working well now?

Thanks for reading and help:affiliatefix:

Hello!

If you are looking for an adult dating smartlink, feel free to check out our website: CPAHub most offers are SOI. We also have an extremely well-performing Sweepstake smartlink, mostly SOI as well.

Both of them accept Worldwide traffic.

Feel free to take a look at our website or send us a message on Skype: live:cpahub_support

If you are looking for an adult dating smartlink, feel free to check out our website: CPAHub most offers are SOI. We also have an extremely well-performing Sweepstake smartlink, mostly SOI as well.

Both of them accept Worldwide traffic.
I'm looking especially for mainstream;)

Hey!
I think we've got what you are looking for!
Our first in-house smartlink is live and ready for traffic, which means our affiliates will now be able to turn a major part of their workload over to automation and scale campaigns much faster.

WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF OUR SMARTLINK?

- traffic distribution among direct offers from our most trusted advertisers
- individual payouts on any given offer
- a massive base of freshly updated and internally tested creatives
- auto optimization of creative combinations and traffic distribution on the go
- detailed real-time reporting on performance, both individual and network-wide.

If you need more information , contact your manager for details or sign-up by using the link in the signature below.

At YTZ, smartlinks are our bread & butter. We've been in the biz for more than a decade, monetizing redirect traffic for most of that time. Feel free to sign up or reach out to me for more info :)

MI
Back