The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Search Engine Optimization.

99blogs

affiliate
ABOUT SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION.

Search engine optimization (SEO) is the process of improving the volume and quality of traffic to a web site from search engines via "natural" ("organic" or "algorithmic") search results. Usually, the earlier a site is presented in the search results, or the higher it "ranks," the more searchers will visit that site. SEO can also target different kinds of search, including image search, local search, and industry-specific vertical search engines.

As an Internet marketing strategy, SEO considers how search engines work and what people search for. Optimizing a website primarily involves editing its content and HTML coding to both increase its relevance to specific keywords and to remove barriers to the indexing activities of search engines.

SEO is a set of techniques to get the website on high ranking in major search engines. I think it is one of the best field to get a good number of visitors and also increases your business and sales..Thanks for writing..

hire seo expert

hello friend there are information very old because this topic many people discuss..but thanks for sharing....:)

Search Engine Optimization:
Search Engine optimization is a technique to optimize web pages or web sites in order to make them Search Engine friendly means getting higher positions in search results.
Basically SEO includes two process for optimization,They are on page optimization and off page optimization.

Internet Marketing:
[FONT=&quot]Internet Marketing, also known as online marketing or Emarketing, means the online marketing of products or services or web based services over the Internet. The Internet is best way and today its mostly low costs in distributing information and media to a global customers and visitors.
[/FONT]

i think i've seen many new comers in every forums posting about SEO, the definition, tips etc....

ABOUT SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION.

Search engine optimization (SEO) is the process of improving the volume and quality of traffic to a web site from search engines via "natural" ("organic" or "algorithmic") search results. Usually, the earlier a site is presented in the search results, or the higher it "ranks," the more searchers will visit that site. SEO can also target different kinds of search, including image search, local search, and industry-specific vertical search engines.

As an Internet marketing strategy, SEO considers how search engines work and what people search for. Optimizing a website primarily involves editing its content and HTML coding to both increase its relevance to specific keywords and to remove barriers to the indexing activities of search engines.

Hello,
It will be very much appreciable if you haven't copied this from wikipedia.
It is same as the one from wikipedia.

SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION: It is the process of improving the Quality and quantity of a website Through organic and Paid Search. The main concept of SEO is to keep a website at a top position in SERP.

You managed to explain it briefly but pretty well, in my opinion. This topic is huge, we would all require a couple of months to cover everything here, but this is a good starting point for someone who is a newbie and wants to learn more.

Another nonsense SEO thread
full of nonsense SEO posts
SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION: It is the process of improving the Quality and quantity of a website Through organic and Paid Search. The main concept of SEO is to keep a website at a top position in SERP.
  1. How do you improve the quantity of a website?
  2. Paid search is SEM and not SEO so what drugs are you taking?
  3. The main concept of SEO is quality traffic to quality content from relevant keyword queries and you do not need to occupy the top position to achieve this objective

You managed to explain it briefly but pretty well, in my opinion. This topic is huge, we would all require a couple of months to cover everything here, but this is a good starting point for someone who is a newbie and wants to learn more.
The place to do is here -->
I really do not understand these generic SEO threads
Zero standard of SEO information
and really bad standard of English

banners
Back