The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Search Engine Optimisation | Internet Marketing

ok.....let me simplify the whole process.

SEO is where you optimise your website taking into account both on and off page factors and make it more search engine friendly so as at the end, you will get higher search engine ranking and then therefore higher traffic.

with higher traffic, generate higher internet sale....so the whole process of generating sale is called internet marketing

I hope it help :)

Simply put,

SEO = techniques to put your website on top of Search Engine Ranking.

Internet Marketing = Various method to promote your website, this include SEO, Video Marketing, Social Bookmarking, PPC campaign, etc.

Hope that help. :baloon:

search engine marketing and internet marketing are the same thing both is termed as seo. SEO is where you do onpage and offpage. on page is like creating a layout and then adding content, keyword analysis putting those keyword in your design and giving links etc. and off page where you do linkbuilding to get page rank and visitors.

i hope this will help

great question, seo is a one of technique you web site increase a top rankings and traffic and Internet marketing a whole method of website different -2 and new technique use and after result is better harry for seo......

SEO has already been describe by other members
above same as to Internet Marketing. They are
somewhat related but not the same.

SEO is the technique you used in order to generate
traffic while internet marketing is the process
where you do the promotions for your site.

yupi, I agree..its pretty much the same, its one of the vital things for the growth of your online business or your website.

banners
Back