The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Search engine friendly?

I'm very confused, because when i executed a search with the term "linkbid" at the result page the script provides direct link.

exactly my point, its a complete nonsense I have paid $2 :( , i contacted the directory owner, now response :(

It looks like they've done their .htaccess rewrite stuff wrong. I've never seen URLs with commas used like this before!

hé guys...

it IS a little bit strange, but in fact, when clicking on a link it is a kind of detail page from the same directory that opens....
The link by itself apears then in the border and when you click on it...you finally go to the site :)

A bit strange (weired) but it finally lead you to the desired site after all.

(not sure it's a good strategy ;))

His directory is SE friendly but only for his own site. He provides a bunch of internal links sending SE spiders to crawl his own internal pages.
There is a very little benefit if any from submission to this kind of directory, unless he messed up .htaccess or template files by mistake.

Jamie,
Insanitie I think :( I usually submit to every directory I come across... I usually test with one listing first before submitting more site, on average, I submitt min of 10 links to a directory.

banners
Back