The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Scrubbing! ! Any knows How to Stop It?

generally i got 10 To 20 leads per 100 Clicks and when i request some new offer i got 0.40 to 0.50 EPC First day and second day new offer i got 0.09 EPC

That is a normal thing and it can depend on the network. Why?

Because every cpa network has their affiliates and if they are pushing low quality traffic they will scrub more(Network wide). Important thing is to split test networks.

It happened to me many times, first few days i have CR of 10%, than it drops to 2-3% percent. Good luck

That is a normal thing and it can depend on the network. Why?

Because every cpa network has their affiliates and if they are pushing low quality traffic they will scrub more(Network wide). Important thing is to split test networks.

It happened to me many times, first few days i have CR of 10%, than it drops to 2-3% percent. Good luck

Just to be clear, you are saying these networks scrubs EVERY affiliate EVEN those with GOOD quality.

If that is the case, I wonder why.

Is it because these networks are too lazy?
Is it because the technology does not exist for targeted scrubbing?
Is it because the network do not have the resource (money) to implement this kind of tech
Or is it because they do not want to?

Just to be clear, you are saying these networks scrubs EVERY affiliate EVEN those with GOOD quality.

If that is the case, I wonder why.

Is it because these networks are too lazy?
Is it because the technology does not exist for targeted scrubbing?
Is it because the network do not have the resource (money) to implement this kind of tech
Or is it because they do not want to?

You are 100% right, I was just posting a general answer. They do have targeted scrubbing, but it also depends what network is it.

If the network is rebroking offers, the advertiser will have the same scrub rate for every affiliate, if we put aside scrubbing from the actual network.

It's a very common thing in this industry and you can't do much about that. The only thing you can do is to split test the same offer from different network.

banners
Back