The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

SCANDAL

mikong

affiliate
We cannot deny the fact that some social media sites are post (of course by some members) video scandal. What do you think about these posts?

What kind of scandal? Are you talking about viral videos?

Personally I think there are a lot of downsides to social media and it is now basically impossible to have privacy on the internet compared to just 5 or so years ago. I think this is kind of what you are hinting at.

What kind of scandal? Are you talking about viral videos?

Personally I think there are a lot of downsides to social media and it is now basically impossible to have privacy on the internet compared to just 5 or so years ago. I think this is kind of what you are hinting at.

Yes, Privacy! that word is now meaningless in all, if not some, social media sites. There has been a lot, and I mean a whole lot, of scandalous, unnecessary comments ans videos as well. If there are some "filtering" being done, then I think, in my own opinion it is premature. But that issue, can it be resolved? I mean the owner of the page may put its page in private but obviously there are still cases in which it can still be hacked? If my memory serves me right.

Are you talking about bullying? That happens in real life and online as well and it is not easy to avoid it. People are simply mean, they like to hurt other people, but sometimes they do it without breaking any laws, what can be done about it?

I don't know if I got you right but on the internet there is no real privacy. Just limited privacy. Something can always be hacked not matter what an admin or whoever says. When you put something on the internet or do something online you should consider that it may stay there forever.

Are you talking about bullying? That happens in real life and online as well and it is not easy to avoid it. People are simply mean, they like to hurt other people, but sometimes they do it without breaking any laws, what can be done about it?

Bullying is just normal especially for kids even teenagers. What I'm talking about are those scandals that are not supposedly on any social media sites, Im sure you know what I'am talking about. Private stuff that involves intimacy, especially couples that were being caught on video or are being bashed on the sites and were alleged to be doing this and that.

I see, yes some famous actresses have nude pictures of themselves on their phones and they get hacked and all comes to the internet... What can I say, don't keep nude pictures of yourself on the phone especially if you are famous? :D

I see, yes some famous actresses have nude pictures of themselves on their phones and they get hacked and all comes to the internet... What can I say, don't keep nude pictures of yourself on the phone especially if you are famous? :D

That's what I don't get. Don't these actresses know that at some point someone is going to get a hold of these pictures that they wouldn't want to see? It's like when they all seem to step out of a car without any underwear and are shocked when the paparazzi get the money shot. Well, haven't you learned from other actresses?! Are no panty lines that important to you to risk being over exposed? Getting off on a tangent but gets on my nerves....

They probably have just too busy lives and forget that their intimacy is being watched and that people can make money with them; but if this is the case they cannot complain later.

Privacy is so overrated. Since the powers that be exposed the fact that nothing is private anymore, lets reverse it an expose everything. When I find that my policy is violated I sometimes front like someone who I am not to let those prying eyes/ears say and think what they want. These people will not drive me crazy just because they have the power to expose things. Good thing I am rich and I am able to safeguard many of the exploits that others do not have the ability to.

There is no privacy online. No matter how much the social media sites promise to give you the most secure and personalized settings, they are full of loopholes through which some or the other of your information will be leaked. The real protection of privacy lies with us, to keep in mind what and how much we share online.

Scandal videos are rampant. These sites are just ways to get them blown out of proportion. It's really sad, but that's the kind of world we live in. People get pleasure watching someone else's embarrassment or discomfort.

That's what I don't get. Don't these actresses know that at some point someone is going to get a hold of these pictures that they wouldn't want to see? It's like when they all seem to step out of a car without any underwear and are shocked when the paparazzi get the money shot. Well, haven't you learned from other actresses?! Are no panty lines that important to you to risk being over exposed? Getting off on a tangent but gets on my nerves....

They still are human beings who have the same urges or likings (they may enjoy taking videos of themselves and with others). It's just that they are in the spotlight which makes things more difficult for them. But these days, having such videos is no longer a big deal. Some people have even used this approach to jump start their career... Think of the K family.

Actually to me privacy does not exist online. The intact idea of privacy policies online is a pseudonym, especially in what people expect from it. Numerous websites will ironically tell you…do not worry will protect… as per our imagination will always think that such sites will not share or sell our content… but war to us who are always wrong. Companies will need to gain traffic and the only best way is through using your content hence no way they can keep such content as a privacy.

I think the biggest scandal when it comes to social media is not the scandal of it's users, but the scandal of the advertisers and owners of Facebook. I don't like how they are so invasive and track our information in order to play with our minds and show us ads prevalent to us just so they can make money along with their advertisers. It's not fair, IMO, and I feel like this is a marketing scheme that goes too far and plays with people's emotions.

Yes, Privacy! that word is now meaningless in all, if not some, social media sites. There has been a lot, and I mean a whole lot, of scandalous, unnecessary comments ans videos as well. If there are some "filtering" being done, then I think, in my own opinion it is premature. But that issue, can it be resolved? I mean the owner of the page may put its page in private but obviously there are still cases in which it can still be hacked? If my memory serves me right.

Yes, many of the social media sites is about "airing people's dirty laundry in public." I don't like to use social networks like Facebook and Twitter so much unless, I'm posting something related to my writing. I think that most of the individuals who are on these sites are looking 10 or 15 minutes of fame, so they try to post something unnecessary and scandalous while on these sites to gain attention. I'm a private person by nature so I don't understand why people would go to great lengths to be famous and have their name up in lights. If they want that, they can do that from a positive angle instead of a negative one.

Being famous nowadays is sometimes linked to do some unnecessary stuff. some still think that if you want more popularity then show more and not less. That concept of being "famous" is no longer applicable in this new era. We have come a long way, you have come a long way, so why waste your time on doing something that would make you a "dirt" on someone elses eye?

MI
Back