The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Seeking Help Scaling Affiliate Network

robertbanking

Hello you very wonderful and intelligent people that make up this forum. I sincerely hope everything is going well for you and you had a nice weekend.

I have a small private affiliate network i manage with Cake software and i was wondering what i could do to scale this up please. It amazes me how affiliate networks like ClickDealer get so large with over 16,000 offers and thousands of affiliates. I please kindly wanted to ask what is the best form or most important marketing traffic type to scale an affiliate network please? If anyone kindly had any thoughts on this i would be forever grateful and thankful it would mean the world to me.

Sending you lots of good wishes and i truly hope everything continues to go well for you and you achieve all your business goals. Thanks to everyone on these amazing forums who post so much wonderful and helpful knowledge. Very best wishes.

I will elaborate some:

• You need credibility to get your offers lined up from your 'partners' read Your Bosses (Mr Middleman)
  • You need credibility to find affiliates that will trust you read Your *workers* (Mr Middleman)
  • You need money to find affiliates
  • You need money to pay your workers (AKA: Affiliates) on time even when your (offer) bosses don't pay you,
    when the worker (affiliate) is not clearly at fault
    --otherwise your credibility is shot in the affiliate world (Mr Middleman).

Last edited:
Thank you very much for getting back to me Graybeard and for your very helpful response. That is very kind, you are a wonderful person.

That makes complete sense what you have said, its not just the marketing side, but building credibility to find affiliates that will trust you. Further ensuring that you can pay your workers (affiliates) on time, when your bosses (offers) don't pay you on time. I very much appreciate your thoughts on this, it is highly appreciated and it all comes down to like you said how much money you have as a business entity.

You are a star and definitely one of the best people on this forum, thanks so much for your reply it means alot. Sending you lots of good wishes Graybeard and i truly hope everything continues to go well for you. Very best wishes to you.

Hello you very wonderful and intelligent people that make up this forum. I sincerely hope everything is going well for you and you had a nice weekend.

I have a small private affiliate network i manage with Cake software and i was wondering what i could do to scale this up please. It amazes me how affiliate networks like ClickDealer get so large with over 16,000 offers and thousands of affiliates. I please kindly wanted to ask what is the best form or most important marketing traffic type to scale an affiliate network please? If anyone kindly had any thoughts on this i would be forever grateful and thankful it would mean the world to me.

Sending you lots of good wishes and i truly hope everything continues to go well for you and you achieve all your business goals. Thanks to everyone on these amazing forums who post so much wonderful and helpful knowledge. Very best wishes.

Hey @robertbanking !

Focusing on the most beneficial marketing traffic type is crucial.

When it comes to affiliate networks, building strong relationships with affiliates is key.

Utilizing targeted and data-driven strategies can help attract the right affiliates and drive quality traffic to your network.

Keep analyzing performance metrics, optimizing offers, and providing exceptional support to your partners.

Consistency in these efforts can lead to significant growth.

Hope this helps, good luck!!

Cheers,
Aron

MI
Back