The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

SBI (Site Build it) is it a good recource?

I have not heard of Word Press, do you have to know anything? Is it a fill in the blanks and go?

Well, you need to know some things to get it started, and you'll need to read the CODEX extensively if you are not already computer savy. But the process of creating pages requires little to no knowledge of coding. There are support forums and FAQ, which really helps. I've been filling the blanks as I go, going to forums for help and asking people I know if I get stuck. I don't know how it compared to SBI though since I've never used it.

Another program would be Xsite Pro. I've used it since I started marketing and am really happy with the results. I''ve never been good at codes and tech stuff, this program makes it so you don't have to know any of it. I think I paid like $200.00 dollars for it but it has paid for itself 10Xs over. You can throw up a niche site in about 5 minutes with it.

It's always good to learn how to do different things with html but this program allows to know nothing and still build a site. I'd show you one that I built with it but I don't want to get flagged for self promotion.

The tutorial that comes with this program actually builds a website with you step by step. You can take a picture you have saved and build a banner with it, a footer, create left and right columns and so forth. When I started I knew NOTHING about building webpages and I had my first sight up in a couple hours. Now I can through one up in about 5 minutes. The program even comes with premade niche templets for things like golf, dogs, flowers, music, business, making money online etc. Those are great but learning how to create your own sites from pictures you have is really easy with it. The more you learn about html codes the more cool stuff you can do with it, but you really don't need to know anything and it still works really well.

It even has SEO features that will let you know how you should better optimize your sites. It's the easiest thing I've run across to quickly build sites with. There is even a support forum where if you have questions you can get them answered. I think the site is www.Xsitepro (dot) com

I use both XSitePro and Site Build It.

SBI for my major sites and XSitePro to create mini-sites and landing pages. SBI is organically driven while traffic to my XSitePro sites are used typically with my PPC campaigns.

They're both very good. If you want to put up some great sites with minimum hassle, XSitePro is the software to get.

If you want a full-scale web business, you can't do better than Site Build It.

Both are winners in my book! The two together: unbeatable! ;)

Regards,

Tony Thomas

If you want a full-scale web business, you can't do better than Site Build It.

What exactly is needed for a full-scale web business site? Do you mean having many pages and landing pages, and also shopping cart?

That got me a little interested, because I'm wondering if Site Build It has capabilities that Word Press doesn't.

By full-scale, I mean a web site of 100s of pages on a single niche or subject.

In a nutshell, Site Build It is for all levels of users; from people who have never built a web site to pros who enjoy the benefits of it.

If you have an interest, a passion, a hobby, you can take it and turn it into a web business. I say "web business" because anyone can build a web site. But, people need a web site that draws lots of traffic and is recognized as a authority site on the niche.

Site Build It makes it so ANYONE who has the motivation can succeed.

I've used it for 4 years now, am presently on my 2nd web site. SBI made it so I am working from home, full-time (my commute today was to McDonalds to pick up a mocha and back home! hehe). There isn't any better feeling, IMO, especially with the financial trouble this world is in.

This is a real business, so don't expect riches overnight. Treat is as you should and you'll start seeing some awesome results.

I would recommend SBI is anyone and I do! ;)

Regards,

Tony Thomas

Cool.

Can you explain why (or if) SBI would be superior to WP from an SEO standpoint?

Also, which is easier to use to get a piece of content onto a page?

If you're a novice to web site design, Site Build It offers a solid block builder to help you build and manipulate your pages. If you can stack blocks, you can build a SBI web site.

If you ever decide you want to use your own HTML coding on down the road, that's no problem either. Like I said, it's for all experience levels.

SEO is all done behind the scenes for you. They show you exactly how to construct each page to make it the most search engine friendly. When you build a page, if it passes Analyzer, you're good to go. If there is a problem, it tells you what it is and how to fix it.

Except for a few tweaks in the beginning, I have NEVER submitted my present site about the romantic side of the Oregon coast to a single search engine. I won't be submitting my 2nd site either. ;)

Here's the evidence:

Type "oregon coast vacation" into Google. That's my site at #1. Do the same with "oregon coast weddings." Once again, #1. Now, "oregon beach weddings." #1. "oregon coast travel." #1. "oregon coast honeymoon" #1....Well, you get the point. All hands off SEO!

Through their Brainstorm It! and specialized keyword research tool, you'll be able to find the most profitable keywords in your niche. You'll find demand vs supply and profitability. These will be the keywords that will make up the blueprint you build your site around.

SBI will take you by the hand and provide you with a real small business on the Internet. All you need to have is the motivation to do it and stick with it.

Don't expect overnight results. This is a REAL business and you need to work it and give it time. Forget Get Rich Quick. The sooner you forget about that, the better.

It's really about working smarter, rather than harder. My success is proof that it's all that it says it is. ;)

Tony

banners
Back