The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Saying hello

Peter29

affiliate
Hello all, I have been lurking here for a few months and finally signed up a few days ago. I have a tendency to get to know how a forum runs before I join and even then take it cautiously.

Looking forward to getting to know you all and help out where I can. I will be also seeking help in some areas that I am unsure about.

:)

Welcome to 5 Star, Peter.

Evidently you liked what you saw. I am glad you have decided to become a member.

Please jump into the discussions whenever you feel like it.

Hey Peter,

Welcome to 5 Star. "lurking here for a few months" ????? :confused:
You mean it took us that long with all of our combined charm and wit to hook you into signing up and getting active? What the heck took you so long? :p

KIDDING! Glad you joined the team and we look forward to hanging out with you!

Linda Buquet said:
Hey Peter,

Welcome to 5 Star. "lurking here for a few months" ????? :confused:
Well not constantly ;) I have a job offline and I am looking at possible online revenue supplementing my income more than it does now.
You mean it took us that long with all of our combined charm and wit to hook you into signing up and getting active? What the heck took you so long? :p
Your charm was not overlooked Linda :p I have actually spent some time lurking at a few forums off and on and some I might join, but some hold a lot of information via search to not need to join. There are a lot of clever people out there and hopefully one day I can give up my day job and earn more online :)

Peter, many people have been able to achieve that goal. Some 5 Star members are among them. That is what is so good about earning money online. Any person has a chance of doing very well.

So, Peter, that day may come when you can give up your day job and earn more online. :)

Hi Mike :) Thanks! Still feeling my way around, but I'll get there, hopefully without getting into too much trouble with the mods :eek: :p

Peter, I'm sure you will be able to find your way around, and do it without getting into any trouble. :)

banners
Back