The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Salutations from mid america

otto24

affiliate
Hello
I am new here (FNG), I read an article by Linda and was impressed so after further investigation I landed here. I'm from Kansas (flat and boring) so thank god for cable tv and the internet. I've been a computer tech and web producer for 9 years and am currently going to college and launching my new business. I love trouble shooting and helping people on and offline. There are 2 kinds of people...those that do things and those that make money from people who do things...I want to do both ;)

Hey Otto,

Welcome and thanks for the kind words. I lived in Kansas when I was little. All I remember is tornadoes and BIG spiders.

Remember what article I wrote that got you here? Just curious... :p

RE: From Kansas

Hi Linda
Thanks for the welcome. I was testing my Yahoo search results to verify my successful exorcism of a search hijacker when I came across your article "Spyware Scum & Search Hijackers Busted by FTC" at threadwatch.org. It may have been a relatively old article but it was refreshing none the less. I just wish they could get more of these internet hoodlums.
I am posting a message in the 'Cookie Issues, Adware & Spyware Forum' describing a new scam I discovered while file sharing mp3's. Also I am mentioning (with caution) the free software I used to remove the page hijacker... I hope the info can help someone but let me know if I've done anything inappropriate.
TY

I'm from Kansas City - not quite so boring and flat as Wichita but boring and flat, nonetheless. I'm also new here, so I guess I'll make my introduction post too.

I saw that post. Thanks Otto and thanks for posting the software with a warning. I don't mind people posting helpful links, but you never know especially with anti-spyware software what it does. Some are pretty shady themselves.

Welcome infin8! Love the user name! Hope you enjoy it here. Look forward to your participation.

MI
Back