The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Selling Run a Turnkey SEO, Marketing or Web Design Agency and Travel the World.

Karl Dennis

I'm selling the exact same model of business I've used to travel the world for the last decade of my life. I've posted this elsewhere but I really think someone here could do very well to promote this business and make passive sales. It's made sales in its first month with zero effort (at all) and a real expert would be able to do well.

- Agency website here
- Details of all you receive (It's a lot) in more detail here

The following is the short version, but doesn't cover it all, maybe like 20%, so review the long version you won't be disappointed this is action packed with value!

"
What is included in the sale?

THIS IS AN END TO END ONLINE MARKETING SOLUTION AGENCY! EVERYTHING PROVIDED!

I provide you with an inbound lead system, a comprehensive seo and marketing agency, content to post and provide value to your target audience, and even a backend highly reputable team of providers for the services/products (so you don't have to do anything but promote your new business!).

Details:

• Backend service providers - My team will provide the services/products so you don't have to do anything. They even have a proposal generation automation service to effortlessly provide your potential customers with the complete comprehensive proposal of service. - Just promote the business and sit back and cash in.
Services include:

- website design and development

- SEO packages (local, organic comes in 3 different packages)

- social media management

- reputation management

- Paid advertising

- Content marketing

- Brand design

- There's room to add much much more.

• Premium plugins, illustrations and content - $190 value
  • Premium educational course material: hundreds of dollars of value
- Comtech Digital's Email Marketing Course

- Comtech Digital's List Building Course

(accept the buy it now price and get 22 marketing courses that you can use as your own to provide for lead bait or sales! that's potentially thousands of dollars value!)

• The domain (one year) - $22 value
  • Hosting (one year) - $30 value
  • All social accounts
  • Mailchimp Email Subscribers List (51 currently, see proof images attached)
  • Email account @comtechdigital.com setup
  • Automated one click service proposal tool
  • Automatic website mockup provider (examples of quality here: Portfolio)
  • Free SEO Audit Tool
  • Client backend login (fully branded method of them being able to review progress and work completed, demo here. you can try it out with a demo version. username: "demo@demo.com" and password is "demo").
  • 3 premade (waiting in draft) SEO/Marketing niche related blog posts
  • 11 branded service related sales pitches, documents, flyers and service material. (easily add your own branding or logo if desired, just one click).
  • My Personal Inbound Lead System and CRM (customer relationship manager) setup - as much value as you commit to... I've lived full time of this method for 10 years. "

--
Any questions, contact me to discuss.

Happy profits!

Karl.

Attachments

• Comtech Digital Snapshot.PNG
    Comtech Digital Snapshot.PNG
    107 KB · Views: 7
  • comtechexplainer.pdf
    65.3 KB · Views: 7
banners
Back