The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Rugby

Ben202

affiliate
Hi everyone, just thought Id make a post to introduce myself,
My name is ben and I run a website offering free advice and articles on all aspects of Marketing (online and off!)
Cheers!

Welcome Ben, it is great to have you here. It sounds like you have a wealth of experience.

Did you catch the rugby and football on the weekend?

Thanks for replying
Yeah I was watching the rugby world cup on saturday, great match from the All blacks
Im sure your not pleased about the canada/wales match though..........bit of a trouncing there wasnt it!
This appears to be a really friendly forum, Im glad I joined

Canada put up a pretty good showing as I understand it.

I was kinda hoping France would do ok at this world cup - Rugby needs some Nthern hemisphere teams to really stand up and I don't think England can do it this time.

My pick is that NZ will choke against Australia in the semis and Australia will lose to South Africa in the finals.

NZ peaked during the tri-nations, but SA played it beutifully by sacrificing that tournament and resting their good players. Australia had no option but to play a full strength team as even our best team was pretty bad. Australia will peak at the right time, but it still won't be good enough to beat SA. (Probably not good enough to beat NZ either, but never underestimate the "NZ choke" - they have been favourits for every World Cup and only won it once!)

I think it would be great if Wales could be better these days - they used to be awesome.

banners
Back