The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

RSS Feeds

If you are referring to having your latest blog post title appear below your name in posts:

1. Go to UserCP | Edit Your Details (link in the top navigation bar of any page)

2. Scroll down to:

Blog RSS Feed
    By filling in this field a link to your latest blog entry will be displayed in all of your posts. Enter the full URL for your blog RSS feed here, including the http:// part (e.g., 404 - Not Found). Note that this is the link to your RSS feed (for WordPress, note the /feed/ part at the end); do not enter just the link to the blog itself. Also note that this must be an RSS feed: Atom feeds cannot be processed (e.g., raw feeds from Blogger) but Feedburner feeds usually will work.

3. Enter the link to your RSS feed in the text box below the instructions.

can i post right now my rss feeds? even if i dont have enough post yet on this forum.

Yes.

Enter the URL for the RSS feed at User CP | Enter Your Details. Scroll down to:

Blog RSS Feed
By filling in this field a link to your latest blog entry will be displayed in all of your posts. Enter the full URL for your blog RSS feed here, including the http:// part (e.g., 404 - Not Found). Note that this is the link to your RSS feed (for WordPress, note the /feed/ part at the end); do not enter just the link to the blog itself. Also note that this must be an RSS feed: Atom feeds cannot be processed (e.g., raw feeds from Blogger) but Feedburner feeds usually will work.

Maybe this isnt the thread to post on, but I am so green to this and I dont know who to ask. I have a Blog on a retail website and I want people to be able to subscribe to it. How do I get an RSS feed for the blog??

RSS feeds are a built in component for most blog software. What software are you using? (e.g., Wordpress? Blogger?)

I added the wp-feedburner plugin to my wordpress, then when i went to get my code, it went to say that my website link is a link, not a feed... I know! Im trying to make it a feed... I need to learn more!

banners
Back