The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

RSS Feeds

Roo

affiliate
Have been browsing the forums and haven't found an answer to myquestion yet so this forum seemed to be the best place to ask, and possibly RSS Feeds could be a subforum here?

Well, I'm just wondering where you can place RSS feeds, whether it's a directory, or social network. Whether it's just the RSS feed from your site or blog, or a resource RSS feed with products and affiliate codes embedded.

Thanks Tony,

I wasn't particularly clear in my question. What I'm looking for is resources that I can post a feed to where it will then hopefullybe crawled by spiders and also visible to visitors so they can then click thru.
This sort of thing would be useful to people running blogs and want to widen their readership and attract visitors.
My main motivation is too find sites, directories, etc where I can host(if thats the right word) my feed. The main purpose for myself is possibly to post ebay RSS feeds which I'm currently doing on a couple of social network sites like squidoo and hubpages.
So am wondering if there are other places such as these where you can 'host' an RSS feed.
Hopefully that's a little clearer!

If it is a blog feed then you here is the first place to start - if you go to 'User CP' and click on 'Edit Options' you can add your blog feed url there and it will show on all posts you make in this forum as a clickable link like my the one you see now - Interview with Temi.....

Hope that's what you were looking for!

MI
Back