Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Ask Me Anything ROI 216% Google UAC on Dating iMonetizeit

iMonetizeIt

Affiliate Manager
Affiliate Manager
iMonetizeIt
Hey, community
We would like to share with you one more case study on Google UAC, which our partner shared with us.

Network: iMonetizeIt
Offer: Jenom*** 21+ (id 110210), Be**** 21+ (id 110214)
Geo: Czech Republic
Traffic source: Google UAC
Time range: 02.02.21 - 07.04.21
ROI: 216%
Profit: $433
Cost for ads: $137

I’ve been working with iMonetizeit for a long time and decided to test Czech. This Geo looked perspective and several of my friends confirmed that this geo works good on dating.

Traffic source

I’ve chosen Google UAC as a traffic source - ad network for mobile apps. I worked with this source for the first time, however it’s very simple in setting up the campaigns.

For the campaign I’ve chosen Geo, daily budget and cost for 1 install. You can also set up payment for registration, but it’s more difficult for working. That's why I chose installs and was satisfied with results, as sometimes the price for install came down twice.

I’ve developed a mobile app for that case - it was a classic webview with the use of cloaking.

3Xi_u6LvDeFftlfd3yvUxyzPJy9cjCi-RP6IqQEJo1jgwpR7RnYYoEDX5NLoGMsNgp0Qs5mMGNscKcixg6X-1arlIhcIldLd3AH-IQQM0xQblnOcMcuFir-sMNL4ZICxM7Ifv7ja

Creatives
Creative took a lot of time, as their titles and descriptions didn’t convert. As an alternative I’ve used horizontal videos 15-20 sec, which brought me significat traffic.

HKwtDFMQ7_0kez-fIrFWPPT86vtLHvWurbROSV5B3EezFIP8ik6S5X7RnvIoPPmGnDHtLICOAiKVTFO0e-ZngvTa7MHOOCBqGlMOfVC1Rv775Yl9Y_vj1-dRLGChi4iaoFoK9FxA

Accounts

I usually worked with one Google ads account. Sometimes it was banned and my campaign was stopped, it was the reason for unstable traffic. Also for the period my app was banned and I need some time to create a new app and moderation of it in Play market. Issues with the accounts were solved with the help of services such as zaleycash and getuniq.

My summary.

I had big chances to run in deficit as I worked with Google UAC for the first time. However I’ve got 269 conversions, profit - $433 with CR 1/7, costs for ads - $137.

ROI was 216% - not a bad result for the tests, so I proceed working with other Geos and increase traffic volume.

xXrwf6nK29upGzvK3T3LIjuJk01jJn8FJgLk08gCcPM72k7HyJpynu2OAkXHBPk9-v_wzj5Ni1rReSgKSu3RTAEZk9Z6t_i4VnfkL4uiqQtVm8qVJgu5aL1nYaQHashBfVw88HvR
ud-t7a3zcmizUkQTZ-n4QmoG-vMhjvv2FqE1-Okv2U3d8ExvtwtDtU8THjkQDSu3tuyKFELWWDyH-fVWtF7uX-4Wjo715QphjDxpXFSnrXE373N_SwxV3rr1IBCPLUz_s_7YmZLw

Some tips
  • I recommend choosing offers with SOI model, as get simpler registration - it’s good for mobile applications and increase your chances to get conversion.
  • If you understand that traffic volume is decreased, just duplicate the group of ads, in my case it helped.
  • Make tests with various creatives and video formats (horizontal, square, vertical)
  • The highest conversion rate was in the evening and night time. If you focus on ROI, it’s better to run ads in this time range.

Last edited:
Hi, Thank you so much for your information. I have a lot of quality traffic for dating vertical. Can you please give me a chance to work with you ? Can we discuss skype.
Please add me on skype

live:marufonly2u_1

Hi, Thank you so much for your information. I have a lot of quality traffic for dating vertical. Can you please give me a chance to work with you ? Can we discuss skype.
Please add me on skype

live:marufonly2u_1
All contacts are written in the subject, you should write.

MI
Back