The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Roboform

dave1

affiliate
if you're having trouble remembering all your passwords and logins you can download free: roboform.com

I just save all my passwords in an excell file on my PC + FF safes most of my passwords in their cache so I actually don't use the excel file alot.
Or does Roboform has anything special to add?

I've used it for years and love it, but I also do what Piree mentioned about caching the passwords...very handy!!

i use roboform in the work. very easy in use and helped a lot of times! you can edit your password in roboform, did you try to do it?!

I have used Roboform and liked it. I don't really use it anymore, though. The main reason is that it has a main password for all your passwords and sometimes it would ask you for that, and I could never remember where I had written it down. Dumb, I know. It can be convenient, but for me it was just a hassle. I have a big notebook where I write down all of my passwords and I keep it next to my computer.

this is a safety feature from roboform, it will ask you for the master password just once everyday. I recommend you give it another try as your logins and passwords grow. It will save a lot of time.

I have personally using lastpass, this saves all your info, usernames and passwords.
It has a button which will auto log you in to all your websites once you log into lastpass.
Is an extremely good alternative and totally free.

I've used Roboform before. I actually had it on my old computer and never paid for it. Even if you never purchase it, you can still get and save all your passwords with it.

It is really a great tool, I'll need to install it again sometime.

I been using Roboform for a couple years now. The form submission and password functions are second to none.

My only complaint is that RoboForm2Go is not compatible with Google Chrome yet.

Usually such auto form fillers are used by directory submitters who are trying to get backlinks from such directory websites. I have heard few horror stories where webusers have lost all their personal information due to using such auto submitters as their machine was compromised :(

I never use any such auto fillers rather write down all username and passwords at some secure place.

MI
Back