The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Road to Super Affiliate - The journery to $1000 profit a day

UPDATE: GREEN
I managed to run the higher payout antivirus offer yesterday and the stats are very impressive :D. The campaign was profitable on the first run.

8WY0sm9.png

I have already identified the winning lander and ISP but i will throw in another $15 just to collect more data before I can make any changes.

nice
i have a question you build your own landers or you use a website like "instapage afflander ....."
thank you

No i don't build my landers. Some of my landers are from the mobile immersion program by cashmoneyaffiliate others are just ripped landers. All i do is edit out the text and put in my own custom scripts to suit my needs.

With PopAds, have you ever had a situation where they ask you to verify your telephone number, prior to beginning a campaign? I ran into this issue, and I've tried to input my number in every way possible, and their system tells me I'm using an invalid number. It's the phone number I've had for years. I'm working on something similar to your journey, but cannot get around this roadblock with PopAds.

With PopAds, have you ever had a situation where they ask you to verify your telephone number, prior to beginning a campaign? I ran into this issue, and I've tried to input my number in every way possible, and their system tells me I'm using an invalid number. It's the phone number I've had for years. I'm working on something similar to your journey, but cannot get around this roadblock with PopAds.

I have never had this issue with popads. Try contacting them about the issue.

I've had this issue aswell, what I did however was that I input a random number from a site similar to Receive SMS Online and it worked.

I've had this issue aswell, what I did however was that I input a random number from a site similar to Receive SMS Online and it worked.
This is a great tip! I have a similar service that I use, only for Fb, but I'll bookmark this one, as well.
I have never had this issue with popads. Try contacting them about the issue.
I did. They resolved the issue. It was because I had a PopAds account, years ago, and used the same phone number. They seriously should update their error message database. Thanks for the help, guys! I will continue to follow this thread. OP, you've got this!

UPDATE:
I have finally decided to move this campaign to another traffic source. I will work with PropellerAds now.

PopAds is good but I need more volume from this country.

Things to do today:
1) Fund my PropellerAds account.
2) Create new campaign on my tracker and PropellerAds.
3) Wait for approval to run. :(
4) Scout other affiliate networks for a similar offer.

Are you still going to run it on popads? Are you scaling this campaign to another traffic source? Please do let me know how propellerAds is working for you :)

Are you still going to run it on popads? Are you scaling this campaign to another traffic source? Please do let me know how propellerAds is working for you :)

No I wont be running on popads. I am barely getting 1K views a day from this country. I will update here once I make the first run.

Last edited:
What you just shared has kept me wondering and having those deep self questioning. I also want to grow. I do feel it is the time I elevated my milestones. That is the only way that we can be able to grow in this field. However, I will say tat it is the best thing you have chosen to do. Never allow yourself to stagnate in one place forever. Keep moving buddy and all the best.

UPDATE:

I have not updated my thread for quite sometime now. I had put my journey on hold; because of finances. Something came up and I couldn't keep funding my advertising accounts. I ended up pausing my very good campaign.

On Monday I loaded my PropellerAds account and run the same campaign. The results were TERRIBLE. (I will post the screenshots later). I had to stop the campaign. The offer just dint convert again. I then tried out another antivirus offer in another country but it also failed terribly. (The gods are against me) :(

Lessons Learnt:

1) Not all offers convert - Talk to your AM, let them suggest proven converting offers.
2) Offer are not hot forever you have to act fast!

UPDATE: Screenshots of failed campaigns

Like I promised, i have posted the screenshots of my failed campaigns. None of my campaigns on PropellerAds delivered the results i expected.

Offer 1:
L9da6Qf.png

Offer 2:
yZJb5GK.png

Offer 3:
AcAAEpm.png

banners
Back