The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Rewards at Blam

D

danblamads

Hey Guys,

This is Dan with BlamAds! We know other networks give away free things to there pubs and we want to get on that also! I'd love to hear what affiliates want from the networks they run traffic with? Also being an incent network, we'd like to give an incent...what would you like if you are the top earner at Blam? If you are in the top 5?

If you aren't in Blam, but you'd like to be a part of the Blam Revolution, contact me via e-mail @ dan@blamads.com, I can work on getting your application expedited!

Cheers,

Dan

Hey Dan, been waiting for this :)

what other networks do mate is, a publisher has to earn a ball park figure within a month to receive a package

for example on CPALead if you earn $5k within a month they send out things like this,

(these are not my pictures but i will take some as soon as my latest package arrives)

20110129213358.jpg

cpalead2.jpg

also a nice idea is like PeerFly do and send out Christmas hampers, and birthday presents!

It's all novelty stuff but its nice to get anything through the post!

Start with fun things with the BLAM logo on!

useful things also for publishers,

Mugs
Clothes
Laptop Cases
Phone Cases
Diaries
Pens
A custom mouse
Calendar
Vouchers

ill add more ideas!

Thanks,

K, that was awesome, does anyone else have anything they'd like to see with Blam?

Cheers,

Dan

I earned over 46k in one month with BLAM and they didn't send me anything. They should have sent me a TV or an iPad or something. I made 5k with cpalead and they sent me a trophy. So I stopped running BLAM.

Like mentioned in other thread, CPALead sent me all that stuff when I made 20k$ with them, altho I had to pay costum fees, and send a letter to the costums to be able to get the stuff, totally not worth it.

they do other shirts also, i got 2 shirts and they are sending my GF one!

I'll take pictures soon!

MI
Back