The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Review Pages - Affiliate Marketers GoldMine!

turbz

affiliate
Hi everyone

Review pages are an affiliates Goldmine!
They even more effective when you offer a bonus if they purchase through your link.

why?

Reason 1 - You want to educate your prospects so that they already know what the product offers and if it's any good so when they click your link it increases your chances of making a commissions.

Reason 2 - People want to know what's the product about and if it's good and what flaws the product have. Tell them what they want to hear and lead them on by telling them that your Bonus will fix these small flaws and make the product perfect!

Reason 3 -It Builds you credibility as your prospects see you as an expert in that niche and that you have already bought the product (which you should have) and that you know what you're talking about.

Reason 4 - The main reason, It makes you much more money with a little to No Refund rate as they already know what they bought.

Reason 5 - If you applied proper SEO tactics to your review site and have "cherry picked" your longtail keywords you will be receiving free Search Engine Traffic which will then make you money on autopilot! :)

Those are only 5 of the benefits, another quick one is that if you do PPC and target it to your review page and use those same cherry picked keywords that you optimized your site for, you'll have a "Great" Quality score resulting in extremely low Cost Per Click Which is what we all want!

Review pages are by far the BEST method of promoting an affiliate product, I suggest you start now if you have not done so already!

To Your Success
Jameel Mukadam

I need to get some instruction on just how to write a good review. I have some affiliate retailers I would like to do review pages on, because this is a hot time of year for them. One is no problem, because I've actually been dealing with them for years, and have been to their place of business many times. Some, though, I just don't know.

One gardening internet retailer has an excellent rating through Garden Watchdog, which is very well thought of by the gardening community. Can I post links to that, and could I quote a couple of the reviews there, and then put the link? Is that legal? I wouldn't be copying the entire site, just a couple of reviews.

I think it's so much more effective to do a review of the retail affiliate than just to post an ad on your pages.

Quotes in Reviews

Hey Frugal,

I love your site by the way and had bookmarked it from your previous posts, I just got a new house and I am starting a garden and so it has been very helpful.

When I write reviews I find that it really gives credibility to it to quote snipets from authority sites. and it is not illegal at all as long as you site the source, I do not add the link if I only take a few sentence from that source, I just use a "block quote" with the html tags and site the source below the quotes.

I think I would only add the link if I was giving that link as a reference to the reader and wanted them to have it in its entirety.

Another option is to use the block quote and then give the link at the end of the review as a resource.

The benefit of not giving the full link within the article body is that your reader stays with you to the end, rather than leaving your page to read the other source.

Hope this helps!!:D

banners
Back