The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Review About Payoneer

threenerds2014

affiliate
Recently I saw that Payoneer is too much popular in Asia region as it's very hard to get CC to them. Besides they off US payment method to collect money from US sites. But I saw many of the user aren't happy about their customer support. What is your opinion?

The true fact is we don't have any other reliable company who can ensure our payments. Thus Payoneer established their market here. This is the big reason we have to pay extra fee for every month.

Payoneer card is not allowed in our country so this is not popular in India. 3 to 4 year ago it was popular in our country but our government ban virtual card or storing virtual money so they stop providing cards.

Its also hard to withdrawal money. Currently local merchant providers are popular like CCAvenue but its hard to signup with them. Lot of paperwork and also charges,etc is high so peoples preferred to use PayPal which does not required to much paper work and you only need a bank account and PAN card.

Local merchant providers ask us to provide proof of business, pan card, home address proof, sign some agreement and some other paperwork which is time killing or at lest frustrating.
As far I know PayPal has already in the India so why do you need payoneer or other payment gateways?

You can get payoneer account and payoneer master card for free. However, in order to activate your payoneer caster card you need to pay $10 activation fee. After that you will have to pay $3 every month as account maintenance fee. Withdrawing charge is also high. You will have to pay to payoneer as well as local bank to withdraw money

I've used Payoneer a couple of times, in fact, I made about three Payoneer cards in the past and the truth is, it's very useful. The only downside about Payoneer is the fee that you have to pay in order to create a card, but not only, you also have to pay a fee if your account has been active for a particular amount of time. So, if you have a Payoneer card, just be careful with its activity.

paypal does not support in bangladesh, so payoneer is most popular in our country. payoneer proveds debit card, virtual bank account and very secure payment system.

Payoneer is good. But sometimes they ask sender's personal information like driving license id, passport copy, etc. which is awful. We have clients from different countries and they are not bound to provide their personal information to Payoneer. Moreover, Payoneer is not very known to many of our European customers and they are willing to decline to pay if Payoneer asks confidential information. We sometimes have to deal with these awkward situations.

paypal does not support in bangladesh, so payoneer is most popular in our country. payoneer proveds debit card, virtual bank account and very secure payment system.
So what do you use in Bangladesh instead ? You have a local one ?

MI
Back