The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Revenue Allies Launches LHP Home Warranty Program

GSANTORE

affiliate
Revenue Allies is pleased to announce the addition of the LHP Home Warranty affiliate program to their growing network of brand partners.

ABOUT LHP Home Warranty
Offering the most comprehensive home coverage plans available, flexible payment options, 24/7/365 support and a national service network with over 30,000 service & repair professionals, LHP has earned a reputation as the Home Warranty People?.

COMMISSION
Affiliates have the opportunity to earn up to $130.00 commission per sale. Commissions are based on plan & payment term selection. For complete details on commission schedule, please contact a Revenue Allies program manager at 1-800-936-2810. Complete online and print marketing materials are available to promote LHP Home Warranties.

If you haven?t joined the Revenue Allies Network yet, apply today.

Congrats Gregory, this looks like another good one.

You guys just keep expanding and all your programs offer
such high commission. Our affiliates LIKEY high commish! :p

Just signed up today

Hi Greg:

I just found out about Revenue Allies & signed up for the great programs today. I'm thinking of marketing the LHP Home Warranty program thru realtors, as we are in a resort community with lots of 2nd homeowners. Does this seem like a good strategy?

Thank you!
R.A. affiliate 7775 :)

Hey mktgbiz,

Welcome to 5 Star. Glad you joined Revenue Allies. It's a great program.

I will IM Gregory and alert him to your question.
Sounds good to me but he's the one that can tell you for sure.

Hi Greg:

I just found out about Revenue Allies & signed up for the great programs today. I'm thinking of marketing the LHP Home Warranty program thru realtors, as we are in a resort community with lots of 2nd homeowners. Does this seem like a good strategy?

Thank you!
R.A. affiliate 7775 :)

Realtors are an ideal target to push the home warranty product. If you are looking to sign up the realtors as resellers themselves and earn a commission off their sales, contact me directly to discuss the economics.

Welcome aboard!

We look forward to working with you.

gds

MI
Back