The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Revenue Allies affiliate program

gobear2000

affiliate
Hi there

A couple of days ago, we joined the Revenie Allies program and was given me the ID but it seems like that it does not work as logged in or maybe not approved yet? I am aware that we need to fill in the W9 tax form or something but I do not necessary to fill in as I am not in USA? I have a feeling that it will not be approved is because we are located in Australia?

Any ideas?

Hi there,

Since they are a 5 Star client there's a better place for the thread.
I will move this to a thread where Gregory the Affiliate Manager will find it easier.

I'll also alert Gregory to this thread so he can assist you but my guess is
he is on his way to Affiliate Summit. So give him a few days to respond or email his assistant and she can help.

Either way we'll get you taken care of.

Hi Linda

Thanks for letting me know,
I will keep an eye on my email and wait for another few days or so I will let you know whether I hear reply or not and see what I should do.

Cheers

So Sorry. Like I said he's at Summit and I cant tell you how hard it is to keep up with business at an event like that especially if he didn't bring a computer with him. I did eamil him too and didn't hear back. He ALWAYS replies to my emails right away so I'm not sure he's been able to get his email.

Have you tried the contact form yet?
https://www.revenueallies.com/contact.aspx

The show ends today. He probably won't be back til tomorrow then buried in email.
But I"m sure he'll get back to you as soon as he can if you email him.

Hi Linda

Thanks for the answer
That explains alot. At least its not intentional, lol
I just messaged him and hopefully he will contact me whenever he is free
And thanks for the info here

Cheers

really no good excuse for the delays ... i'm just now getting through the backlog of emails and have yet to even reach out to all the great people we met at the summit ... :( damn my need for sleep.

check you PM.

Good luck playing catch up Greggers. Hope you had a great show!
Thanks for getting back with gobear2000.

Come tell us how it went and share pics if you have any over at our
Affiliate Summit thread which is almost 5 pages long and filled with some great pics and videos.

banners
Back