The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Returns

Hi there,

I have never used clickbank before. But the way I would see it. If you have credit in your account then they would remove it from that. If not then they would either ask you for the money or remove it from any future credit that goes onto your account.

I hope that this help?

From
Doug

Yes, they'll take the money right back out of your account. I haven't used clickbank in many years now, but that was an occurence that happened far too frequently than I cared for. In fact, it was one of the reasons I quit using it.

Yep, they'll take the money back. Just click on your "report" tab and you'll be able to see how many returns you've had.

Clickbank tends to hold a little bit back in reserve to take care of returns in your account (at least if you do some volume)...but yes, they will "charge back" a refund to your account, you'll not get a bill though...your account balance would remain below zero until you get sales that compensate for it.

They hold 10% of your earnings for 6 pay periods (approx. 3 months) then they give you back that money. The reason they hold this 10% is just in case you have refunds.

If you're having consistent sales then they just deduct the money right back from your sales.

Jay

MI
Back