The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Retargeting with search PPC

Can someone please explain how retargeting works with search PPC.

I understand that retargeting is advertising to visitors who have already visited your website. The aspect im confused about is if a retargeted visitor has to type in keywords in a search engine to see your ad again, wouldn't they see your ad anyway even if they are not a retargeted visitor?

Also, wouldn't the majority of people not search the same topic again because they have probably already found what they were looking for?

Can someone please explain how retargeting works with search PPC.

I understand that retargeting is advertising to visitors who have already visited your website. The aspect im confused about is if a retargeted visitor has to type in keywords in a search engine to see your ad again, wouldn't they see your ad anyway even if they are not a retargeted visitor?

Also, wouldn't the majority of people not search the same topic again because they have probably already found what they were looking for?

Hi,

Yes this might be possible because retargeting concerned with the situation where a bounced traffic leave your website and then you're trying them to look around your website through other source.
I am not sure about this, but suggession would be; while you're running your ad on one website, not only target audience but other audience can be able to see it (with respect to the ad guidelines)

MI
Back