The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

restrictions on offers?

schleprock

Are restrictions on offers the sort of thing you can talk to you AM about?

I am brand new, I don't think I fully understand what all of it means yet
But
If I show some creatives to the AM and tell him where I am buying traffic from, the AM should be able to tell me if I am meeting all the guidelines, correct?
Do they do that?

Or is that the kind of thing I should ask here?

I've been doing that network research and the network I am looking at is Mobidea. It says they are pretty patient with newbies and the 2 complaints I saw about them seemed technical. They seemed to be about violating some sort of rule on traffic or something.

I would like to avoid any confusion, so would the AM or this forum answer more specific questions to keep me out of trouble?

Are restrictions on offers the sort of thing you can talk to you AM about?

You should be able to but apparently, some networks are more open to working with newbies. Generally speaking though, AMs are great, friendly people who are happy to help. They make money when you do, at least some of them.

If I show some creatives to the AM and tell him where I am buying traffic from, the AM should be able to tell me if I am meeting all the guidelines, correct?

The AM doesn't approve your creatives, the advertiser who owns the offer does. So the AM passes it by them and they say yes or no. But the AM can help you that way, plus should be able to tell you if your traffic source matches the offer requirements.

Or is that the kind of thing I should ask here?

No, your AM would need to help you with that kind of thing. Every offer has its own specifics.

I would like to avoid any confusion, so would the AM or this forum answer more specific questions to keep me out of trouble?

Let's see if we can get someone in here for you.

@Mobidea can you help @schleprock ?

MI
Back