The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Resource category?

Abe Green

affiliate
Hi,

I want to announce the start of my new affiliate image hosting service.

I am confused by the first step, since I have no idea in which category it belongs.

It is an image host, same as any, except that instead of showing ads, it monetizes traffic by mining cryptocurrency.

Project is still under development and is functioning as a completely ad free image host, accepting adult images as well, which is by itself unique service.

In this phase, we need users who are interested in project to signup and start creating traffic so we can test different options for miners and see what works best.

All those who participate will be awarded.

Please advise on category choice,

Thank you.

Sounds like a bad combo for affiliate marketing to make your landers super slow. Also, anyone that hosts a landing page can host their images for no extra cost...

Hmm, I agree with @awesomesauce to be honest.
A few pointers to mention is that I guess 90% of Affiliate Marketers use adblock, so ads on other hosts don't matter. Page speed and or loading times will be slow due to the mining, as affiliates we want things like image hosting to load yesterday.
Being the same as any other, the only thing that separates you from others is how (you) earn from it, no value for affiliates, they can just use others ad-free and instant.

Thank You for your replies.

Sounds like a bad combo for affiliate marketing to make your landers super slow. Also, anyone that hosts a landing page can host their images for no extra cost...

Speeds were terrible at some times so we are working it out with our host. We exist only for a few days. Problems like this are not so unusual. We'll fix it quickly enough.

A few pointers to mention is that I guess 90% of Affiliate Marketers use adblock, so ads on other hosts don't matter. Page speed and or loading times will be slow due to the mining, as affiliates we want things like image hosting to load yesterday.
Being the same as any other, the only thing that separates you from others is how (you) earn from it, no value for affiliates, they can just use others ad-free and instant.

1. Ads do matter, that is what separates us from all others.
2. Adblocks do matter, That's 90% of revenue that is lost.
3. Many sites don't allow affiliate hosts.
4. Think about who gets the revenue from your images and what impression you leave on someone serious who looks at your project and sees some disgusting cancerous low level ad.

Project is up for 3 days and developers are still at work.

We are trying to create independence from marketing companies and their rules and fees.

1st and 2nd biggest torrent sites, Piratebay and 1337x, banned all money making image hosts.

We don't believe in ads, but we do believe that webmasters should monetize their traffic as much as they can.

Users will not be able to come to your site and take everything and avoid to participate.

As for the functionality of miners, they are undetectable by ad blockers,

Different miners are currently being tested, on Intel and Amd, and all known browsers, and we haven't yet seen any technical conflicts or slowing down due to miner activity.

CPU will only use free CPU power and will always let programs and apps load with first priority.

Anything for stealth...

Scepticism exists, and is strong. We don't engage in scepticism. We choose different path.

We will gladly answer any questions, and we are thankful for your comments.

I just realized that we haven't even posted the thread yet on this forum.

How do you guys know that it's bad if you haven't even seen it?

NeverGiveUp

Should we post our thread in Affiliate Programs category?

We are waiting for instructions, not to unintentionaly break forum's rules.