The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

requirements to build a deals website ?

dealsdaddy

planning to build a deals website like any other popular deals websites , i was just wondering what are the requirements like specifically getting the deals ? :confused:

1) where do i get information of the deals for individual prodcuts from merchants ? i signed up with CJ and Linkshare but i don;t see any particular deal feed they publish everyday, also i have noticed some of the popular websites have some common deals , so i was thinking there should be some common place that they are getting the feeds from ? is it true or am i missing something ? :confused:

2) what are the other sources of getting the deal information ?

3) any idea on how other deals sites get their content ?

4) any advise and suggestions welcome ?

I'm most familiar with CJ but Shareasale another good network does have a deals feed I think.

In CJ you need to search for deals by looking for merchant coupons. A few merchants have RSS feeds to keep you up to date. Some I think have dynamic coupons that automatically update on your site. Many merchants also communicate about new coupons in their email newsletters.

There could be a deal feed at CJ, not sure. I've never been a coupon affiliate and can't imagine keeping up with it all. I know Connie over at Flamingo World, a popular deal site, actually has a staff that helps her update all the coupons because it's such a big job.

MI
Back